Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to residents of Nigeria and Nigerians home and abroad.
2. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
3. The promotion begins at on 31st March 2014 and closes at 2359 on 30th April 2014
4. To enter, you must write a blog (minimum word count of 200 words) or drop a comment on any participating blog about a house-hunting experience and email it to [email protected] before the closing date.
5. Only one entry per email address. In the event of duplicate entries, only the first submitted entry will be considered in the promotion.
6. No payment or purchase is required to participate in the competition.
7. There are multiple prizes to be won:
- The winner will receive N30, 000 paid into a bank account of their choice. Their story/experience will also get featured on the Nigeria Property Centre blog
- The first 3 runner ups will receive N6,000, N2,500 and N1,500 respectively paid into a bank account of their choice or via recharge card
- The first 10 bloggers to send an entry to [email protected] will each receive N1000 recharge card of their choice
8. The prizes must be claimed between 9th May 2014 and 16th of May 2014
9. The prize winners will be judged as the best blog, as selected by the Nigeria Property Centre judges by 9th of May 2014
10. The prize winner will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the draw, using the email address from which the entry was sent.
11. If the promoter is unable to contact the prize winner within 15 days, the prize will be forfeited. A new prize winner will then be selected by the judge from remaining entries.
12. By entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
13. Losing entries may not receive any notification.
14. Entries will not be considered as part of this promotion if, at the sole discretion of Nigeria Property Centre, they contain language that is in any way threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory, invasive of another's privacy, in breach of confidence, embarrassing to any person or likely to deceive any person, hateful, blasphemous, pornographic, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or otherwise contrary to any law.
15. The names and blogs/comments of the prize winners will be available on the website once it has been announced
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
18. In all cases the promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
19. The prize winners may be required to take part in related publicity or other marketing related activity, and such participation is a condition of accepting a prize.
20. Nigeria Property Centre accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access.Back to the competition home page