A Poultry Farm with Land measuring of 5.5acres of land (2.2 hectares)33PLOTS in Iware Village, Onidundu, Between Ibadan and Fiditi.
Farm Description :
1. A Deep liter pen with 3k birds capacity (9.3x30m)
2. A brood house with 5k doc (Day old Chicks) capacity (9.3x11)
3. Battery Cage pen with 3,550bird capacity(3tiers)
4. Standard 3 rooms farm house
5. Storage house with 500bags of feeds capacity
6. Two standard toilets, tiles, WC and running water system.
7. Two industrial borehole (crystal clear water)
8. Flowing stream for aquaculture and vegetable plantation
9. Located on a tarred road, facing major road
10. A generator set (5KVA Petrol)
11. Two Geepee/Storex water tank (5,000litres)
12. 40 unit of Dura oil palms, African cherry (agbalumo trees, cassava, pepper, cocoyam, plantains and others.
13. Available Document is deed of agreement and red copy survey (Registered Survey)
14. Farm is located in Iware Village off Akinmoorin road, Onidundu Akinyele Area, ibadan.
15. Price - N12million Asking
Contact : 09properties or visit our office 4 Iyana Olopa Junction off Faith Bible Church,Akobo. call :08142625442
Afijio is a Local Government Area (LGA) in Oyo state, Nigeria. Afijio has its capital/headquarters located in the town of Jobele. Afijio local government area is subdivided into 10 wards: Ilora I, Ilora II, Ilora III, Fiditi I, Fiditi II, Aawe I, Aawe II, Akinmorin/Jobele, Iware and Imini. The local government is governed by an elected chairman and 10 councilors elected from each ward. Towns under Afijio Local Government: Aawe, Akinmoorin, Fiditi, Ilora, Jobele, Iware 7, Imini and Ore lope.