A Newly Built Luxury 2 bedroom Flat with All Rooms En suite with Floor Tiles and Modern Amenities and Fittings in a Quiet Compound. POP, kitchen cabinets, modern furniture, food storage, All rooms are fixed with ACS cables Dstv cables and generator wires duly run per flat Well designed apartment and all kinds of amenities Tastefully fitted
A well maintained and solidly built fully furnished, Tastefully Finished 2 Bedrooms flat with all rooms ensuite and visitors toilet, interlocked premises, sophisticated toiletries, water heaters, spacious sitting room, gas cooker, Fitted P.O.P designed ceilings, screeded walls, marbled tiles floors, security doors, fitted and well equipped kitchen etc in a Serene and secured Estate at Marie's Court on Reverend Ogunbiyi, GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
Price: N 55 million Naira slightly negotiable.
Furnished and finished apartmentThe apartment is vacantBimbo
Call/WhatsApp 08051345665 for Short-let Property in Ikeja, Lagos.
2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms flat in Juli Estate off Kudirat Abiola Way, Ikeja (C.G. Metro B Apartments).Features
* Generator and inverter 24 hours power back-up
* Unlimited Wireless internet access (WIFI)
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sectional sofa
* Smart TV, DSTV, CD/DVD player
* 2 bedrooms 2 toilets ensuite with King size beds
* Fully air-conditioned
* Kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, cabinets, cooking range and so on
* Fully tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* Alarm system
* Spacious verandah
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* 3 mins away from Ikeja City mall/Shop-rite
* 10 mins away from local airport and 15 mins from international airport
* House cleaning service on requestAll for 28,000 naira per night.Call/WhatsApp: 08051345665 to check availability
For Sale:A luxuriously furnished 2 Bedroom Flat located at Reverend Ogunbiyi Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos is available for sale. This property is located in a serene and quiet area with good accessible road network and also this property is adorned with top quality features. This Property soon to be called home is spacious and superbly finished.Features
-The Property is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Swimming pool
- 3 no. Standby Generator
- 24 hours Security
- Excellent space arrangement and Car park
- Open terrace with fantastic aerial view for sit-outs
- fitted kitchen.
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment)
-Located in a safe and serene environment1. Split unit air-conditioning in all rooms
2. Fully fitted Open kitchen with granite counters, fitted Refrigerator, HDF wooden closets and separators/drawers with built-in 6 burner-cooker and oven
3. Fire alarms and water system fire extinguishers
4. Emergency exit stairwell
5. Videophone and intercom
6. Cable television connection
7. Allocated car parks
8. Granite, vitrified, and ceramic tiles wall finishing
9. water treatment plant
10. Gym House
11. Maintenance office
12. Borehole with water treatment plantGeneral Features:Alarm
Cable TV installed
Wheel Chair Friendly
Staff QuartersTitle: C of OPrice : Call
Luxuriously built 2 bedroom flat with American styled fully furnished, swimming pool, Standby Generator, adequate parking space, seat out view, contemporary fittings etc.
Title: C of O
Brokerage: 5% (slightly negotiable) of purchase price to be paid by the buyer as commission/brokerage
* Services 2 Bedroom tastefully furnished Apartment on 1st floor
* All rooms en-suit
* Fitted wardrobe and cabinets
* Full open planned fitted kitchen
* Very cool and serene estate
* 24hr power supply
* High-power security
* Cleaning services available
*fridge & Freezer
*Washing machine and lots more.
The apartment as been used for ShortLet for a period of time.
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.