There are 16 available flats in GRA, Isheri North, Lagos, Nigeria. The flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A beautifully, secure and well finished 3bedroom in a serene environment of Isheri North GRA.
Isheri North GRA is located at Opic close to Berger.
Rent :750,000per annum
Refundable caution: 75,000
Estate security: 36,000
House Security: 90,000
For more information on this property and similar type within the same location or different locations, kindly contact:
CHAMAN PROPERTIES. 07068883354, 08064722292, 08077775284, 08103111335, 07034888144,
We are passionate in helping our clients to get their desired home without any stress.
We don’t just give house, we give HOME.NOTE: CHAMAN PROPERTIES is a specialized Real Estate and Property Marketing Agency,
We work hand-in-hand with:
- Estate Surveyor and valuer,
- Estate Agent,
- Law Firm,
- Property Developer,
- Financial Institution (Foreclosure Property)Are You a RENTER, LESSEE, or BUYER of Property:
- We are your agent. Our mission is to assist you to secure a better home.
- We will take you round to see many property of your taste, and we do the proper follow up to ensure.
- Whenever you come in contact with us, you must surely see what you like.YOUR DREAM HOME IS OUR WORK!!!CHAMAN PROPERTIES operates on a perfect brokerage platform. Our primary assignment is to connect the RENTER, LESSEE BUYER and the SELLER, LESSOR with the use of modern technology at our disposal.OUR MAJOR AREAS OF OPERATION:IKEJA and its Environs: Ikeja GRA; Alausa; Allen; Opebi; Adeniyi Jones; Obafemi Awolowo Way; Oregun, etc.MAGODO GRA and its Environs: Magodo Isheri - GRA Phase 1; Magodo Shangisha - GRA Phase 2;
OGUDU GRA, GBAGADA, SURULERE, MARYLAND, ANTHONY, YABA, OMOLE PHASE 1 , OMOLE PHASE 2, ISHERI NORTH GRA - OPIC, OJODU BERGER, OGBA, AREPO, MAGBORO, IBAFO, MOWE, LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY and its environs
2. Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah and its environs.
Excellently finished 3 Bedroom flat on the ground floor with parking space for 2 cars at Mopelola Adeseye Street, Isheri North GRA, Lagos. Serene and peaceful atmosphere. Spacious and cross ventilated room. Flood free location. Prepaid meters installed per flat.Service charge covers:
1. House and Estate security charges
2. 24 hours 7 days a week water treatment plant maintenance
3. Cleaning, sanitation and waste disposalRent is slightly negotiable.
Accessible for inspection at any time of the day and week. Just call 08186859573.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.