The average price of houses for rent in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦3,660,000 per year. The most expensive house costs ₦120,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦370,000 per year. There are 32 available houses for rent in Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
4 Bedroom Detached Duplex with Boys Quarters
- Drive way
- 3/4 cars lot
- Fitted kitchen
- Security gate house
- Super fitted marble tiles
- Jacuzzi in master bedroom
- Walk in closet
- All rooms ensuited
- Surround speakers in all rooms
- CCTV camera and DSTV connection ready
- Fitted Boys Quarters ensuite
For more details and inspection contact
An exquisitely built brand new 12 units of 3 bedroom flats en suite with visitors toilets, all round tiles, fitted kitchen, wardrobes, interlocking compound, spacious sitting room, Water heaters, p.o.p ceilings etc In a serene and secured Estate at Ogba GRA, Behind Excellence Hotel, Ogba. Price: N 1.5 million Naira per Flat per annum.
FOR RENT: Well located 3 bedroom semi detached duplex at Aguda, Ogba, Lagos.
- Modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Spacious compound
- All room en-suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well positioned family lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Modern sound system already connected all around the house
- Located in a safe, secured, organized and serene estate
- 24hrs security
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- One year rent acceptable
RENT: N1.5 million per annum
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Newly renovated 2 units of 2bedrooms flat at Ogba off college road with all rooms ensuite, pop ceiling, wardrobes, kitchen cabinet with an heat extractor, front 1m, back 1.2m, with solar panels and service charge 300k.
Diideolu Court Estate Extension, Behind Diamond Bank, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos
A well maintained and massively built 2 units of 8 Bedrooms each duplexes with 2 numbers of one room self contained Bq together on a varse pacel of land, fenced round with gate, tarred compound, Gate house etc in a secured and quiet neighborhood at DIDEOLU Court Estate EXTENSION, behind Diamond bank, off Ijaiye Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos.
Price: N 5 million Naira per annum. For both.
* Already made school compound.
* already made large washing basin.
* Already demarcated toiletries.
* 18 rooms all together.
Good for school, church, hospital, hotel, guest house, residential, office or any commercial uses.
Brand new and well finished 4 bedroom detached duplex (all ensuite) with fitted kitchen, mini jacuzzi, family lounge and a room boys quarter on a tarred street and well secured estate off College road, Ogba.
There are 3 units available, built together. Ideal for a corporate tenant or can be rented individually.
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.