Bristol Close, Off Afikpo Str, Idaw River Layout, Achara Layout, Enugu, Enugu
Newly built luxury Self contained studio flats with:
- King size room with inbuilt wardrobe
- Fully tiled toilet/ bath with sleek shower system
- Private kitchen with fully tiled walls, work top and sink
- Private balcony with beautiful aerial view
- Provision for private DSTV connection
- Well maintained environment with adequate security and CCTV cameras
- Provision for dedicated water supply
- Provision for dedicated power supply with brand new 40KVA U.K Perkins/ Stamford generator
- Private Pre-paid Electricity meter to each room
- Proximity to major shopping malls (Roban stores),markets, Schools and Offices.
DEAL DIRECTLY WITH THE PROPERTY OWNER AND AVOID BEING RIPPED OFF BY THE AGENTS!!!
CONTACT US BY EMAIL:
+234 (0)803 2645160
+234 (0)803 2615380
Arrange a viewing today and you’ll be surely convinced!!
Enugu is the capital city of Enugu state, Nigeria. Located in the south east of Nigeria, it an Igbo speaking city. The name Enugu is derived from the two Igbo words Enu Ụ́gwụ́ meaning "hill top" denoting the city's hilly geography. The city was named after Enugwu Ngwo, under which coal was found. This area is inhabited by a sub-group of the Igbo tribe known as "Nike". This city is characterized with a Humid climate, with high levels occurring mostly between March - November. Enugu is Nicknamed "Coal City". Reason being the availability of coal deposits in the city.
Enugu is blessed with certain Industries, one of them being the urban market and bottling industries. Enugu is also one of the filming locations for directors of the Nigerian movie industry, dubbed "Nollywood". Enugu's main airport is the Akanu Ibiam International Airport. The main educational establishment in the city is the Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria based in Nsukka, a town north of Enugu and in the same state.