There are 114 available mini flats for rent in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
To Let- Executive Mini Flat with private staircase in a serene environment of Thomas Estate Ajah. Only two people in the compound. Rent- 650k only.
gated quiet street
good power supply
pay and in.Contact Bimadek Properties on 08067491442 or 08079439375.
We have lovely newly built mini flat in a very secured and conducive environment at Sangotedo, Ajah.
Fenced round with gate.
All round tiles.
Painted in and out.
With running water supply.
Price 500,000 annually.
Contact Mr. Bayo on 08185063877, 08139609783
Luxury 8 units of 1 bedroom flat for rent in an estate closed to Ecobank ajah, just few minutes away from ajah bridge, big wardrobe in the room and fitted kitchen
Rent :750k pa
Refundable caution deposit: 50k Total package: 950k.
This Executive Mini Flat is well built for those that needs taste and want a perfectly serene, peaceful and nice environment. Its well constructed to serve you better with modern and special interior. The following re some of the special qualities.
-Excellent security gate for the compound and a gateman
-Very spacious and well painted
-Dinning room is very spacious
-Each flat has its own meter(the one with a card)..meaning you can recharge your phcn on your own
-Very Spacious Kitchen
-Serene Balcony with a good night view
-Executive Bathroom with a nice white bath tub,water heater and spacious for laundry
-Well built visitor's toilet
-Executive corner dressing space with spacious wardrobe
-Very Spacious compound with enough parking space.you will just have to love this piece as an inspection will convince you. Hurry now before opportunity slips from grasp. call/whatsapp Dupson Properties nowLocation- Its inside Peace Estate at Checking point bus stop, Ogidan, Ajah, Lekki, Lagos.
Mini-flat with extra room to Let in a nice environment at Majek opposte Fara Park, Sangotedo, Lagos. Inspection will do justice to what it looks like, don't miss this for anything, it's the cheapest you can get around there.Rent: 350k
Caution: 30kTotal: 450k
Note: (Not ensuite)The flat is more or less a 2 bedroom apartment. For sure inssection, call/WhatsApp: 08036636268.
FOR RENT: Brand New, Luxuriously Finished and Serviced 1 bedroom Apartments at 3T's Luxury Apartments at United Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- 36 units of luxury serviced apartments
- Located in a spacious and fully interlocked compound with entry and exit gates
- Ample and dedicated parking areas including disabled parking spaces
- Children friendly environment (Very serene and secured environment)
- Each apartment comprises of well spacious sitting room, ensuite bedroom, guest toilet, fitted kitchen and pantry
- Each apartment is well fitted with two split unit air conditioners (bedroom and sitting room), fire alarm system, LED lighting system, etc
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry (store) including gas/ electric burner, heat extractor, etc
- Finished with modern wardrobe and other furniture
- Excellent POP ceiling finishing
- Well treated portable water
- Solar security lights inside the compound and around the mini-estate
- Roof already fitted with roof gutters
- Dedicated transformer for the mini-estate
- 300KVA dedicated generators to ensure constant electricity supply
- Security CCTV cameras
- In-house bar with kitchenette and conveniences
- Very spacious and well equipped laundry room
- Easy access to Lekki-epe expressway
- The area is not proned to flooding
- Corporate tenants preferred
- One year rent acceptableRent: N1million per annumFor further enquiries / arrangement for inspection, please contact:Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Eniola: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A classy Mini flat so cool with POP finishing in a well gated compound in a serene environment, but not a new house, A well ventilated apartment with a quest toilet,living room, kitchen and a bedroom. Location and (ATTRIBUTES: Salvation Estate, Owodey, Off Ado Road, Ajah, An estate, interlocking compound, clean running water, personal meter, super regular power supply (NEPA). For inspections and further details, call Mr Ufuoma, tel: 08057497671, 08037458948, email: [email protected] www.wealthyplaceproperties.blogspot.com
This Luxury mini flat located on Ado road just after Ajah Flyover bridge, it in a good environment, good road, 2 toilet, POP finishing, water heater interlocked road, good water supply system, manymore....
Total= #950,000Rent: 750k
Ligal fee: 75k
Harmony Estate, Off Langbasa Road, Ado, Ajah, Lagos
Newly renovated one bedroom apartment for rent at harmony estate off langbasa road Ajah Lekki, it anointed for progress house, everyone that entered or lives in this house are always having great testimonies what a wonderful house, is it because this house is been built or own by a pastor, well lemme just say it is the hands of God, come and be a candidate of blessings in this house too, stop looking for attractive house that you enter with 2 car and come out with nothing, stop chasing or looking for houses that will gives you problems, I had spoken
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.