There are 67 available mini flats for rent in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Mini-flat with extra room to Let in a nice environment at Majek opposte Fara Park, Sangotedo, Lagos. Inspection will do justice to what it looks like, don't miss this for anything, it's the cheapest you can get around there.Rent: 350k
Caution: 30kTotal: 450kThe flat is more or less a 2 bedroom apartment. For sure inssection, call/WhatsApp: 08036636268.
Lovely and purposely built mini flat that comes with 2toilets , and toilet has water heater, standard room with 2 windows for enough ventilation and wardrobe also available.
*Each flats has is own prepaid meter.
*And it's located in a serene environment and good estate that boast of good power supply, good water and good security.
*The property is on tarred road and is a stone throw to the estate gate.Contact Us:
08063982763Please note : There's inspection fee of #3000 . Thanks
FOR RENT: Brand New, Luxuriously Finished and Serviced 1 bedroom Apartments at 3T's Luxury Apartments at United Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- 36 units of luxury serviced apartments
- Located in a spacious and fully interlocked compound with entry and exit gates
- Ample and dedicated parking areas including disabled parking spaces
- Children friendly environment (Very serene and secured environment)
- Each apartment comprises of well spacious sitting room, ensuite bedroom, guest toilet, fitted kitchen and pantry
- Each apartment is well fitted with two split unit air conditioners (bedroom and sitting room), fire alarm system, LED lighting system, etc
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry (store) including gas/ electric burner, heat extractor, etc
- Finished with modern wardrobe and other furniture
- Excellent POP ceiling finishing
- Well treated portable water
- Solar security lights inside the compound and around the mini-estate
- Roof already fitted with roof gutters
- Dedicated transformer for the mini-estate
- 300KVA dedicated generators to ensure constant electricity supply
- Security CCTV cameras
- In-house bar with kitchenette and conveniences
- Very spacious and well equipped laundry room
- Easy access to Lekki-epe expressway
- The area is not proned to flooding
- Corporate tenants preferred
- One year rent acceptableRent: N1million per annumFor further enquiries / arrangement for inspection, please contact:Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Eniola: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A fabulously classy Mini flat so cool in a well gated compound in a serene environment, A well ventilated apartment with a quest toilet, cute living room, lovely kitchen and a splendid bedroom. Location and (ATTRIBUTES: westwood estate, badore, ajah, A classy estate, interlocking compound, clean running water, super regular power supply (NEPA). For inspections and further details, call Mr Ufuoma, tel: 08057497671, 08037458948, email: [email protected] www.wealthyplaceproperties.blogspot.com
Hi Tech Estate, Before Lagos Business School, Ajah, Lagos
Mini flat for Rent with a security house in a spacious compound.
This house is brand new, with a massive parlor, huge kitchen, modern fittings, all en suite .
Located in Ajah close to the express within a secured estate.
Executive mini flat in
Sangotedo ajahPersonal prepaid metre
2 toilets, fitted wardrobe, fitted kitchen cabinets,
Close to the road
Price: 450k per annum..for more details please chat with me on what's app 08086622297/08122511742/08101066191
Opposite Fara Park, Close To Novare Shoprite, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
It's spacious new apartment with interlocked compound in a nice environment. All interior fittings are new and superb.Rent: 450k
Legal: 10%For inspection and more information, call/WhatsApp Realtor Lekan on 08036636268
Opposite Fara Park, Close To Novare Shoprite Mall, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
This Apartment is superbly finished in an interlocked and gated compound with close Proximity to Lekki-Epe Express way.Rent: 450kFor inspection and more information, call/WhatsApp Realtor Lekan on 08036636268
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.