There are 237 available mini flats for rent in Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A brand new mini flat on ado road ajah lekki lagos very. Close to the road the road and newly finished, it is located before ado round about ajah with wardrobe kitchen cabinets clean water,steady light on access road and is protected by and pack inn for inspection contact Goodness properties
Bashorun Town Opposite Lufasi Nature Park After Novare Mall, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lagos
Spacious and Neat Room and Parlour Mini flat in a fenced and gated house at Bashorun Town opposite Lufasi Nature Park after Novare Mall.Rent 400kInspection fee 2kFor inspection and more information about the property and other available properties, Call/WhatsApp realtor Lekan on 08036636268.
One in town. Sweet Brand new 1 bedroom Miniflat in a fully gated estateFeatures
*Compound is interlocked
*Estate is interlocked
*UK Standard finishing
Newly built luxury house in a well serene organized estate with good access road well paved compound and ample parking space Good proximity to the express Good finishing and pop touches with spacious room and living room all room ensuite with kitchen cabinets and wardrobes Good stable light and very clean water etc
A neat and spacious mini-flat in a siren environment of Graceland Estate.Facilities & Attraction
Private prepaid meter
Spacious room ensuited
Less than 2 minutes treck to the Lekki-Epe Expressway
Gated compoundPayment Detail
Refundable deposit N50,000NOTE: Only a male person or newly married couple is preferred to be tenant.For enquiry and inspection call 08165780125 or 08083478200.
FOR RENT: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Okun-Ajah Estate, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Electric prepaid metres already installed
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is close to the Atlantic beach
- To be rented out on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to live good life by enjoying cool beach breeze
- Only for corporate tenants with verifiable source of income will be allowed
- One year rent acceptableRENT: N400,000 per annumFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.