The average price of mini flats for rent in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦1,060,000 per year. The most expensive mini flat costs ₦1,000,000,700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year. There are 86 available mini flats for rent in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The mini flats have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mini flat listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
TO LET: Brand New 1 bedroom Apartment at Aguda, Ogba, ikeja.
- Well defined access and tarred road to property
- Spacious sitting room with guest toilet
- spacious bedroom with wardrobe
- Large windows with cross ventilation
- Floor finished with Italian tiles and POP ceiling
- Water Heater
- Spacious and well fitted kitchen with cabinet
- Fully fenced with gate and well positioned security house
- Ample parking space
- Adequate power supply
- Well secured and built up neighborhood
- One year rent acceptable
RENT: N650,000 per annum
For further enquiries /arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick : 08177766110 (Call/WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
- Tel: +23432065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), +2348177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.bluehedgerealtors.com
A clean and personal 2 bedroom flat is now available on LEASE in a residential area, Oke ira, Ogba.
Very good for personal use, new couple, cooperate personnel, nuclear family and others.
Seriki Aro Street Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos
A sizable & portable mini flat with P.O.P ceilings, wardrobe, sitting room is titled but the room is not, good light, constant water and good environment etc in a secured area at Seriki Aro Street off Adeniyi Jones/Awolowo way, Ikeja Lagos.
Rent: N 400,000 Naira per annum.
2 years rent required. The landlord May consider one and half years.
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.