We have newly renovated mini flat in a very secured and conducive environment at Ayobo.
Fenced round with gate.
All round tiles.
With 2 toilets.
With running water supply.
Price 200,000 annual rent.
Contact Mr. Bayo on 08139609783, 08185063877
A newly built and tastefully finished MINI FLAT available for lease at Ikate Elegushi Lekki
Comes with clean water system, fitted kitchen, newly built and clean apartment, available for pay and pack in and secured environment.CALL TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR VIEWING WHILE OFFER LAST. ..
A lovely luxury mini flat with pop fittings @ akoka yaba lagos.Gated house with security in good environmentProximity to unilag, yabatech, oyingbo to link marinaInterested clientCall 08184100140 / 08029510501Ola
Nice; Spacious and Standard Mini flat apartment available in a serene and Cozy environment in Ikate Elegushi by Conoil filling Station lekki Lagos. Features: Standard and nice apartment; well ventilated; Standard Kitchen; Secured and gated compound with security guard; Cozy environment; Stable Electricity supply; Borehole water; good road network; etcRent 1.5M
Legal fee 150k
Caution deposit 100k
This is newly built executive Mini flat with two toilets, in its finishing stage. This is located in a non flooding environment.. The access road is interlocked, within a walking distance to d the express way.
FOR RENT: Brand new and exquisitely finished 1 bedroom apartment at Okun-Ajah Estate, Ajah, Lagos.FEATURES:
- The apartment is finished and ready for occupation
- Located in a mini-estate
- Ground floor and upper floors available
- The apartments is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked compound with dedicated parking spaces
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious sitting room
- Standard size bedroom
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry point
- Very clean treated water
- Electric prepaid metres already installed
- Located in a safe, secured and serene area
- The property is close to the Atlantic beach
- To be rented out on the basis of 'First come, First served'
- The property is within 5 minutes drive from Abraham Adesanya Estate
- The property is within 15 minutes drive to Victoria Island
- This is an excellent place to raise children
- It encourages work-life balance (Imagine yourself jogging/ walking by the seaside in the morning or evening)
- This is an excellent way to live good life by enjoying cool beach breeze
- Only for corporate tenants with verifiable source of income will be allowed
- One year rent acceptableRENT: N400,000 per annumFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A newly renovated and nicely built Mini Flat at Osapa extension Lekki, upstairs availablePayment Breakdown:
Service charge 60Call to book an appointment for viewing while offer last...
With a massive bedroom, a dining area, a guest toilet, a standby generator that runs 7pm - 7am daily, Sundays - Mondays. 2 balconies. Fitted with Air conditioning, cookers, heaters e.t.c. This massive Mini flat (A room and parlor self-contained) upstairs is one of the finest you can find in Lekki phase one at the moment.
Renting for N2m annually with a service charge of N600k that covers every fees and bills for one year.*Please note that there is a one time refundable caution deposit applicable*To view this place or for other enquiries, please call:
09036615097, 08071603149Thank you
Apartment for rent ( Individual & Corporate)
Superbly finished , nicely tiled floor
with an accessible road network,
adequate bedroom and sitting room sizes.
located in a very serene environment
Adorned with top-notch finishing
Nice Cozy Room space
Well interlocked compound
Excellent space arrangement
Sufficient parking space
Nice and Standard Service upstairs Mini flat apartment available in a Serene and secured environment in Agungi / Idado estate extension lekki Lagos. Features: Standard and well ventilated apartment; Serene and Cozy environment; Fence and gated compound with security guard; Stable Electricity Supply; good road network; borehole water etcRent 1M
Legal fee 100k
Caution deposit 50k
Service Charge 200k yearly it covers everything including Nepa light except generator light
One in town brand new mini flat upstairs located at marshy hill estate ado road ajah lekki lagos with clean water steady light good road all rooms en-suit with ample packing space POP finishing pay and pack inn, very spacious In all secured environment before ado round about. For inspection contact Goodness property.
- this is a new exquisitely built one bedroom (mini flat ) with state of the art finishing , well finished cabinet and fitted kitchen ( ac) , spacious rooms , adequate parking space , easy access to the express , tarred road and good drainage system.
Nb: the light is 24hrs (light is pay as you go)
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.