* Newly built with full POP finishing
* Spacious rooms with wardrobe
* Large kitchen and spacious toilet
* Ample and well paved compound that can accommodate 10 cars
* Serene and quite environment
* Fully gated with 24hrs uniform securities
* 24hrs compound maintenance
* Regular water and power supply
Available facilities : nearness to bank and ATMs, Closeness to Lekki Free Trade Zone, Closeness to Novare Shoprite
-Spacious room and living room.
- Well finished wardrobe and kitchen cabinet.
- It comes with water heater .
- it comes with a guest toilet .
- Ample parking space.
- Dinning room space.
- Crossed ventilation .
- Easy access to the express .
- Good road network....NB: The service covers everything except power.
- room en-suite.
- It comes with a guest toilet and a large balcony equivalent to a room.
- Spacious room's and living room..
- Well finished kitchen cabinet and wardrobe.
- Ample parking space .
- Water treatment plant .
- Serene and secured estate..
- this is a new exquisitely built one bedroom (mini flat ) with state of the art finishing , well finished cabinet and fitted kitchen ( ac) , spacious rooms , adequate parking space , easy access to the express , tarred road and good drainage system.
Nb: the light is 24hrs (light is pay as you go)
Exclusive and nice 1 bedroom apartment to let in AgungiGood locationspacious compoundlarge living rooms with lovely lighteningvery spacious kitchenWell lightened and ventilated roomsPop ceilingsshower etc.Rent 1.3M
Service charge 300k
caution deposit 150kContact: 08141188511
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.