4 bedrooms with BQ at second shoprite, Jakande, Lekki, Lagos.
Brand new duplex
• All bedrooms en suite
• Jacuzzi and modern-day bathroom and toilets accessories.
• Word class standards tiles and lovely wardrobes
• Standard security doors
• Visitor’s convenience
• European standard wall socket and lights
• Spacious and fitted kitchen, With store
• Italian hand rails in the stair ways and balconies
• Modern day Ceiling pop and Top roof thunder protectors
• Well planed DSTV cable
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.