Jerry Nwakobi Steet, Abraham Adesanya, Lekki-epe Expressway, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, Lagos
This Prestigious estate is sitting on a land mass area of approximately 6917.709 Square meters. Access to the estate is through the dual carriage way of the Lekki -Epe expressway. Sandworth homes represent luxury and class. The topology of the houses guarantees comfort, serenity and premium luxury that you desire. The interiors are magnificently finished with impeccable detailing and design. The Estate comprises of 35 units of four (4) En-suite luxury bedrooms [Terraces] and two (2) units of five (5) En-suite semi-detached duplex. The ambiance of our estates exudes a design pattern of simplicity, luxury, aesthetic and bespoke finishing. The five (5) bedroom Semi-detached is unique to those who seek extra touch of royalty.
It's a Brand new, spacious and superbly finished 4 bedroom semi-detached house with boys quarter at Oral estate Lekki, Lagos.This unique property is strategically built to ensure high functionality and ambience. No doubt, it is the most spacious semi-detached duplex in the area in terms of internal and external space arrangement, including the very wide driveway for children to play and ride their bicycle. The best catch is that oral estate (where the property is located) is a very secured, serene and well-organized estate, and it is just a stone throw from the Chevron headquarters and VGC (Victoria Garden City).OTHER FEATURES:
- Well interlocked spacious compound with carport
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- All room ensuite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- The well-positioned family lounge which comes with a balcony too
- Fully fitted kitchen, which includes gas and electric cooker, heat extractor, microwave oven, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- The modern sound system already connected all around the house
- CCTV camera installed around the house
- Sufficient parking space with carport
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent return on investment)
- Located in a safe, secure and serene estate
- Located on a well-interlocked road with the excellent drainage network system
- The finishing is top-notch (It is a must-see)
- One year rent acceptableRENT: N 2.5 million per annumFor further inquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Solid star ventures
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-08054669067 (Call) +234-09039118408 ( Whatsapp)
A well built 3 bedroom apartment on the ground floor at Parkview Estate, Ikoyi
Service charge: 2.5m
All rooms en-suite
24 hours Electricity
24 hours security
5Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ to Let At Chevron Drive, Lekki.RENT: 3M.
SERVICE CHARGE: N75,000 Monthly.FEATURES.
2 Floors with A Penthouse.
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Table Top Burner.
Heat Extractor.IG: @ladybraproperties
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.