The house is spacious with en suite rooms
The house comes with:
- Quality upscale finishing
- Parking space for up to 6 cars
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.It is located in LEKKI GARDENS PHASE 5. Lekki Gardens Phase 5 estate is located off General paint bus stop, along lekki – epe expressway, a short distance after Abraham Adesanya roundabout.Infrastructure & facilities in the estate include -
- Treated water supply
- 16 hours (minimum) guaranteed electricity on weekdays and 20 hours on weekends via estate generators
- Round the clock security with armed mobile policemen
- Clean and maintained environment. - Well paved roads and walkways
- Good drainage
- Street lights
The question is have been to heavenly paradise before?if your answer is strictly no, that means you need to come and experience it in world classic award winning estate interns of security, road, power, water, landscape, cctv camera, cleanliness of environment and so on.
This paradise has highly
1. Sorphisticated automatic remote control shower and bathub
2. Elaborated p o p finished master sitting and dinning
3. Well equipped fitted kitchen and so on
4. Quality foreign chandaliar and colorful marble tilee and so on.PROUDLY MARKETED BY WHITEBRONZE INVESTMENT LTD RC 1192624
NOW LETTING: 3 Bedrooom Bungalow at Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ajah, LagosRent 1M.
Legal: 10%.For Inspection Send a DM or call 08057816799 or Send WhatsApp to 08027012302.IG: @ladybraproperties
The nice finishing touches apartment with special lovely balcony and golden silver handrail strategically located in a cool breeze secured friendly environment beautified with enormous fascinated scented flowers and gardens known for stable power supply and already clean treated water.
Proudly marketed by whitebronze investment ltd rc 1192624
*4 Bedroom duplex for Rent*
Location: Ajah, Thomas estate AXIS*Features*
*Spacious living room with a dinning area and En-suite bedrooms with a well furnished wardrobe
*Good power and water supply
Service charge/Estate Levy: 65,000
( Security, Estate dues , cleaning n maintenance.)
Agency and legal 10% each ...
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.