The average price of houses for rent in Lekki, Lagos is ₦3,480,000 per year. The most expensive house costs ₦3,500,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦75,000 per year. There are 138 available houses for rent in Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A Brand new compact self serviced 3 bedroom duplex now available for rent in a fully gated and secured estate just after the second toll gate at a very good price , the property comes with a standard modern day pop design and chandelier, reasonable room space , water treatment plant , fully tared roads, security house and top notch power supply daily call now to book an inspection
In A Serene Estate By Vgc, Lekki Expressway, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
To Let :
4 Bedrooms house ensuite. With one room bq and a gate house. semi furnished with fitted kitchen.
Fully secured & serene environment with a lot of greens. In a well manicured gated estate. Opposite VGC.
N3m per annum.
Service charge exclusive.
An Estate In Chevron, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
Tastefully Finished brand luxury 5bedroom fully detached Duplex with Excellent Finishing, spacious rooms, beautiful wardrobes, washing machine, Acs and fitted kitchen in a serene environment and in side an estate in Chevron
Chevron Alternative Route, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
A Well finished luxury 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex with 22hr electricity in Lekki Paradise Phase 3 for Rent at N2.5m per annum. Rent to be paid with 10% broker fee, 10% legal fee and N100k refundable caution fee.
Lekki Paradise Phase 3 is located along Chevron alternative route, fully secured with private electricity which runs 18 hours weekdays, 22 hours weekends/holidays & a central treatment water supply.
* Large Living room.
* Visitors toilet.
* Large Master Bedrooms En-suite
*Two other rooms ensuite (upperfloor)
* A ground floor guest room ensuite
* Apartment is a virgin house
* Moderate Kitchen
* Glass mable floors
* Parking for 3 cars
* Separated Compound
* Secure Estate
* Gated estate with security.
* Service charge is N350k per yr excluding electricity payment
* Well paved road all through
A nice 5 bedroom detached duplex in the beautiful environment of Chevron, Lekki. The location is very great as it is close to Chevron Nigeria and serene with good road network and security.
Property features include;
For more info, please call 07059861567
1. 5kva inverter, charge controller, 4 nos of 200Amp battery, 12 nos of 250W solar pannels
2. A set of leather sofa - 2 nos of single seater and 2 doube seaters (lifemate)
3. Single leather chair
4. Another set of leather sofa (1 doube seater, 1 tripple seater and one leg rest)
5. Dinning set - 6 leather chairs and a marble top dining table (lifemate)
6. 1 marble top living room center table (lifemate)
7. 1 TV stand (lifemate)
8. 1 TV stand
9. 1 LG deep freezer
10. 1 LG refrigerator
11. 1 LG washing machine
12. 3 peices of framed wall paintings
13. 1 LG TV 42"
14. 1 Samsung TV 48"
15. 2 nos of 4.5 feet wooden bed and mattress with one side table each
16. 1unit of 6 feet wooden bed and mattress with 2 side tables
17. 5 units of 1hp thermocool A/C
18. One dressing table with mirror
19. 2 dstv decoders (1 explorer) and dish
20. 5 GP tanks and 1 waste disposal trolley
21. 2 units of 13.5kg gas cylinders
22. Curtains/blinds in the living room and all bedrooms
23. 1 leather center carpet
Oral Estate, By Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki Expressway, Lekki, Lagos
brand new tastefully built 4 bed rooms terrace duplex in oral estate, Oral is located immediately after chevron toll gate before ikota bridge . it a gated estate with well organized security. but with fitted kitchen one downstairs with kitchen, and master up with other 2 rooms. Rent 2m, utilities bills 450k yearly covered in and out security, estate and the compound maintenance, waste disposal and water treatment as well
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.