Off Palace Road, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
it a lovely 5 bedroom terrace duplex with a room bq,
all rooms are en suit with extra visitor's toilet
the kitchen is fully fitted with modern kitchen wares
it a swimming pool with a large parking space
the is fully serviced
Furnished 4 Bedroom Duplex with Bq for Rent in Chevy View , Off Chevron Drive
* 2 Large Sitting room (Upstairs and Down stairs) with visitor’s toilet
* All Rooms ensuite with beautiful floor tiles, screeded walls and elite POP design
* Spacious bedrooms with modern wardrobes -
* Modern bathroom fittings equipped with a highly sophisticated Jacuzzi/tub
* including water heater that works with solar as alternative.
* Split unit air-condition connection pipes Wiring
* fully fitted kitchen with store
* Ample parking space
* play area for kids
* Regular and steady power supply -
* Very clean compound and uninterrupted water supply via underground water treatment plant
* The floors are fitted with grand marble flooring, comes with plush furnishings designed with a modern taste along kitchen which has a fully fitted kitchen cabinets, store, Heat ventilator, POP ceiling, interlocked compound, amazing road network and nestled in a tranquil Estate environment.
* Very secured and Serene Elite estate -
One year rent acceptable
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE
PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE
3 bedroom semi-detached terrace for rent Located at Osborne, Ikoyi,Lagos State.
The rooms are very spacious, also has a cross ventilation, nice fitted kitchen cabinets and exclusive wardrobes
lovely interior and exterior finishing, parking space for 3 or more cars, beautiful garden area, etc
Newly Built and well finished 2 units of 5 Bedroom Terraced Duplex in ikate, Lekki for rentKEY FEATURES:
- Dinning section and a contemporary finishing
- Fully fitted kitchen that come with all the necessary equipment's
- Spacious rooms and sitting rooms [All room en-suites.]
- Well finished wardrobe.
- Water treatment plant
- Lovely Balcony
- Adequate parking space which can accommodate up to 2 to 3 cars.
- Easy access to the express
- Self service HouseRent price: 4.5millionAgency fee: 10%
Legal fee: 5%For more information and tour guide, please contact the agents Kola or Muyiwa on 08101672746,0907291490
A newly built 3 bedroom terrace duplex with a Room Bq. All rooms en suite, excellent finishing, fitted wardrobes, fitted kitchen cabinet, water treatment plant, ample parking space with tight security.
Service Charge: 300k (water, cleaning of common areas, lawma and security.)Agency fee: 10%
Legal fee: 5%For more information and tour guide, please contact the agents Kola or Dickson on 08101672746, 09072914906
Luxurious 5 bedroom Mansion with 2 rooms bq with Oceanview located at Victoria Island Lagos.
The property has the following features:
24 hrs electricity
Fitted kitchen with imported kitchen shelf
Children's play area
Water treatment with Water tank
2 rooms b/qIndoor Features:
Enclosed Dinning area
All room En-suite
Wide ventilationFor Enquiries & Arrangement for Inspection. Please call ( Adekunle 08035971999, 09099907161 or Whatsapp 08035971999).
Dunovella Properties Limited
Estate Agency & Properties Marketing
Real Estate Development & Advisory
Homes & Building Solutions
Knightsbridge is situated in the highly desirable Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos. It will be a trendy, luxury development of 8 maisonette duplexes and 8 penthouse apartments offering residents a unique living environment with grand, open interior spaces and private outdoor terraces.
Floor to ceiling windows (with louvers to provide shade from the sun)
Floor to ceiling doors
Double volume spaces (in the lobby and where possible)
Special façade treatments – could be steel or stone veneer elements (also used as interior features)
Contemporary feature staircase in double volume areas
Recreational area with swimming pool.
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.