Beautifully Built Serviced 7 Units of 4 Bedroom Duplex + BQ with Swimming Pool
Rent: ₦3.5M asking
Service Charge: N500,000
Power: N500,000 deposit for Diesel/PHCN.
Caution fee: N200,000
18 hours electricity: 1pm -3pm during week days and 10am - 4pm weekends
7pm - 7am everyday
FOR RENT: Spacious 4 bedroom semi detached duplex with a room BQ at ilasan. 2min drive to the estate. The compound is big to contain 5cars conveniently.
Contact JSP REALTORS for further enquiries/inspection about this property and other property request.
Also follow us on instagram @jsprealtors
FOR RENT: Brand new and well finished 4 bedroom semi-detached house with boys quarter at Ilasan Lekki-Lagos
-Comes with 80KVA standby Generator and a brown New Transformer..
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent internal space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Spacious family lounge with balcony
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- CCTV camera round the house
- Sufficient parking space
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a well tarred road with excellent drainage network system
- Proximity to Chevron headquarters, Lekki phase one, Victoria Island and Ikoyi.
For more information and tour guide, please contact the agents DICKSON on 09072914906.
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.