Semi-detached Duplexes for Rent in Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
The average price of semi-detached duplexes for rent in Lekki, Lagos is ₦3,550,000 per year. The most expensive semi-detached duplex costs ₦5,500,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦75,000 per year. There are 10 available semi-detached duplexes for rent in Jakande, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The semi-detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each semi-detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
FOR RENT: Well Located and luxuriously Finished Four (4) Bedroom Detached House with Boys Quarter at Jakande, Lekki, Lagos.
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked spacious compound that can park up to 7 cars
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- Inbuilt speakers already installed
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well positioned family lounge which comes with a balcony too
- Fully fitted kitchen, which includes gas and electric cooker, heat extractor, microwave oven, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- CCTV camera installed round the house
- Sufficient parking space
- Located in a secured and serene estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- The finishing is top-notch (It is a must-see)
- One year rent acceptable
NOTE: YOU ENJOY 20% DISCOUNT ON MOVING / RELOCATION WHEN YOU RENT FROM US, COURTESY OF BLUEHEDGE RELOCATORS (www.bluehedgerelocators.com)
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Emma - 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris - 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick - 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Available for rent
4 bedroom semi detached duplex with BQ, fitted kitchen,micro wave,heat extractor,gas cooker,spacious compound for parking in a gated estate
The house is neatly and nicely built with unique and top notch designs and it has the following features.
- fitted kitchen
-spacious compound for parking
- Spacious Rooms
- Water Treatment Plant
- Good compound space
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en-suite with guests toilet in the anteroom
Call us for more inquiries and to schedule inspection.
LUXURY 4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED DUPLEX WITH BQ
Location: OSAPA, Jakande, Lekki
* 2 Large Sitting room (Upstairs and Down stairs) with visitor’s toilet
* All Rooms ensuite with beautiful floor tiles, screeded walls and elite POP design
* Spacious bedrooms with modern wardrobes -
* Modern bathroom fittings equipped with a highly sophisticated Jacuzzi/tub
* including water heater
* Already installed air-condition connection pipes Wiring
* fully fitted kitchen with store
* Ample parking space
* Regular and steady power supply -
* Very clean compound and uninterrupted water supply via underground water treatment plant
* The floors are fitted with grand marble flooring, comes with plush furnishings designed with a modern taste along kitchen which has a fully fitted kitchen cabinets, store,
amazing road network and nestled in a tranquil Estate environment.
* Very secured and Serene Elite estate -
-- Massive Newly Built 4 Bedroom semidetached Duplex Available for rent
-- with Living room & Family Lounge
-- With A room Boy's Quarter
-- All rooms are en suit + visitor toilet
-- Spacious rooms & Living room
-- Fitted and spacious Kitchen with store
-- on Three (3) Floors
-- nice electrical & plumbing fittings
-- Well Interlocked estate, Serene environment & good proximity to Express.
-- Treated water supply
-- 24 hours Light with Prepaid meter.
-- Corporate security guard plus Armed police
-- Rent: N4million per annum
-- Refundable Caution fee: N200k
-- Service charge: N38k per month
-- @ Vintage Estate Phase 2, close to circle mall (Shoprite) Jakande, Lekki Expressway, Lagos.
Watch the video on our YouTube channel above.
For inspection; call or WhatsApp 08052444369
Behind Circle Mall (shoprite), Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
Brand New Luxury 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex with Study & a Room Bq for Rent at Vintage Park Estate, by Circle Mall (Shoprite), Jakande Lekki.
Magnificent interior design with quality and durable fittings
Large Sitting room
Walk in Closet
All Rooms Ensuite
Children's swing and slide
Large and well Fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, gas burner etc)
24 hrs power supply
24 hrs maximum security
Clean and Treated Water Supply
Cool and Clean Estate and Neighborhood
Parking spaces for up to 4 cars.
Price: N4m Net
Service charge: N34k/month
Title: Governors Consent
Location: Vintage Park Estate, By Circle Mall (Shoprite), Jakande, Lekki, Lagos
For Further details and Inspection please contact:
Welkin Partners: 08128785159, 08036410516
4 bedroom semi detached duplex with a room BQ, with top notch finishing, 24/7 power supply, gym, green area for 4m per annum and #32,750 monthly for service charge excluding power supply which is pay as you use. it is also available for sale at 76m per unit.
Beautiful and spacious 4 Bedroom semi detached house with 2 bedroom boys quarter for rent located in a serene environment at Femi Okunnu estate Jakande. Here are just a few of its wonderful features: Beautiful kitchen cabinets, stainless steel sink, newly remodeled bathrooms, parking space, Ante room, store room, large back yard, and so much more!
RENT-NGN 3 MILLION
24 Hours security
Ample parking space
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.