My 3 bedroom Apartment is tastefully furnished with 24hr power guaranteed and unlimited free internet and UPS is available. We are located at the middle of the prestigious Golf estate. All rooms are ensuite. Suitable for family vacation, long stay and weekend get away.
There is a functional swimming pool, Pool Bar, restaurant and wide perimeter fenced compound for walking and jogging exercises.
Fully equipped kitchenette is available if you love cooking your own meal.
Our Apartment is a 2 bedroom tastefully furnished in a perimeter fenced, highly secured Golf Estate with Amenities like 24hr power supply, Swimming pool, Restaurants and bars lounge, laundry, recreational areas etc.
FOR SHORT LET: Cozy and stylishly furnished and serviced 2 bedroom flat in NAF Harmony Estate, G.U Ake Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.FEATURES:
- The estate is well secured, planned and managed.
- There's 24 hour uninterrupted power supply in estate.
- The house is impeccably finished.
- All the rooms are ensuite with water heater
- Fully furnished apartment with, beds, kitchens appliances, Dstv, television
- Lovely environment
- Safe and serene estate
- Treated borehole water
- Solid security doors covering all entry pointsRATE: N25,000 per dayFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:EDIKAN : 08177766339 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Stanley: 08177766119 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
- Tel: +2348032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), +2348177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.bluehedgerealtors.com
Rivtaf Golf Estate, Trans Amadi, Amadi-Ama, Port Harcourt, Rivers
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION :
- This is an exquisitely Fully furnished 2 bedroom flat located in the exclusive Golf Estate Port Harcourt.
-It comes with a fully furnished kitchen with refrigerator, cooker, microwave oven, blender etc.
-In addition is a sitting room furnished with a plush sofa, [cable TV and TV provided along with the dinning set.]
- Complementary WiFi internet is also available and your family will have access to our lovely pool for your relaxation
- Serene and secured environment.
- All rooms en-suite.
Steel Security Door Onsite Security and Gated Secure Compound
Onsite Maintenance and Housekeeping
Imported Hotel-Quality Towels and Bedding
Bathroom Amenities & BalconyTerms & Conditions
*Minimum of 3 nights' stay.
*House parties are not allowed.
*Pre-booking is required to reserve this apartment over a specific period of time.Power supply is provided centrally in the estate and you do not need a generator. The estate has a controlled gate access and is patrolled by private security 24/7.
Port-Harcourt is the capital city of an oil producing state, Rivers state, Nigeria. It is also the largest city in the state. It lies along the Bonny River and is located in the Niger Delta. As of 2016, the Port-Harcourt urban area has an estimated population of 1,865,000 inhabitants, up from 1,382,592 as of 2006. The area that became Port-Harcourt in 1912 was before that part of the farmlands of the Diobu village group of the Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group.
In 1956 crude oil was discovered in commercial quantities at Oloibiri, and Port-Harcourt's economy turned to petroleum when the first shipment of Nigerian crude oil was exported through the city in 1958. Through the benefits of the Nigerian petroleum industry, Port-Harcourt was further developed, with aspects of modernization such as overpasses and city blocks. Oil firms that currently have offices in the city include Royal Dutch Shell and Chevron.
There are a number of quality institutions found in the city, they are: Rivers State University of Science and Technology, University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State College of Arts and Science, Ignatius Ajuru University and Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology.