This self-catering 2-bedroom bungalow with exclusive perimeter fence adds privacy to your family stay.
Sole apartment within premises
Fully fitted kitchen
En-suite modern bathrooms
Daily house-keeping service
24-hour power supply
Private security service with gate house
On site car park
• Apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3 and 2 -seater couches and guest convenience
• Two living rooms with adorable furnishings and elegant dining set.
• All rooms en-suite with king-size beds and duvet
• Apartment is fully air conditioned
• Equipped gym house and bar
• Kitchen is fully fitted with modern design and equipped with cooking appliances (refrigerator, Gas Cooker, Microwave, utensils, etc)
• Laundry services available
• 2 parking spots within the apartment complex. Additional parking available outside the compound
• Power supply is guaranteed 24/7 as there is an automatic standby generator.
• Constant water supply
• Entertainment (satellite TV, DSTV and Wi-Fi)
• Steward services including driver and chef are available upon request
• Serene environment with lounge for relaxation
Car hire and driver available on request
Note: Rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
From 1 to 5 days N35,000 per day
From 4 to 14 days N33,000 per day
From 14 days N30,000 per day
Beautiful 2 Bedroom Bungalow shortlet ideal for holiday vacation, business trips, etc.
All rooms are en suite with modern day state of the art facilities. The kitchen is well equipped and a cook is readily available to prepare your desired dish on request.
* Standby generator and inverter power back-up
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* Flat screen TV, DSTV, CD/DVD player
* Fully air-conditioned
* Unlimited fast WiFi service
* Fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* Tiled bathrooms with built-in water heater and shower system
* Family size refrigerator
* Outdoor lounge
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* House cleaning service
A decent 2 bedroom (all rooms en suite) short letting with a small garden & a Guard available in a serene part of Ikeja G.R.A.
It’s what you can refer to as "mobile home" at one's disposal, Home away from home!
There is also a provision for shooting of video for movie or commercial ads. This attracts extra fee.
We don’t allow house parties!
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.