Well furnished one room self contain short let apartment in a serene environment with all facilities intact.
LOCATION: in a secured close at Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos.Features
* Standby generator
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* Smart TVs with DSTV subscription
* Fully air-conditioned
* Fitted kitchen
* Outdoor lounge
* Secure parking space
* 25 mins drive to international airport, Ikeja
* 20 mins drive to Synagogue Church
* House cleaning serviceCall/WhatsApp: 08028388567 .
Full one bedroom with sitting room at graceland estate. Furnished with furnitures and kitchen cabinets. Bring in Tv only. Buyout clause for all furniture and kitchen fixtures. Pay 6 month rent and continue further payment
4 bedroom duplex for individuals that does not mind having housemate. The duplex includes_
- fully furnished house
- 3 living rooms with TV and free
Dstv in all the living rooms
- 4 bedroom with fitted
Wardrobes and toilets and
- big kitchen with fridge/ freezer
- gated estate with 27/7 security
Alimosho is a Local Government Area in the Ikeja Division, Lagos State, Nigeria. Alimosho is regarded as the largest Local Government Area in Lagos state. It has now been subdivided between several Local Community Development Areas (LCDA). The six sub-divisions created out of the old Alimosho are Agbado/Oke-odo LCDA,Ayobo/Ipaja LCDA, Alimosho LG, Egbe/Idimu LCDA, Ikotun/Igando LCDA and Mosan Okunola LCDA. The LGA contains the urban area of Akowonjo.
Alimosho was established in 1945 and it was under the then western region. Majority who dominate Alimosho were the Egbados. The area is very rich in culture, prominent amongst which are Oro, Igunnu and Egungun Festivals annually celebrated. Aside the cultural heritages, majority of the inhabitants of the council area are Islamic and Christian faithful. However, Yoruba language is widely spoken in the community.