Commercial property for sale in Lagos Island, Lagos
There are 52 available commercial property for sale in Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The commercial property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each commercial property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
PROPERTY FOR SALE AT BROAD STREET
The property is a purpose built 24 floors office complex, with an helipad on the roof top.
It is strategically located in the business hub of Broad street, Lagos Island, it sits adjacent to the new CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria) office .SPATIAL ANALYSIS
• 24 floors with a large basement, which accommodates electrical and mechanical services, such as transformers, electrical panels, generator and storage.
• The Ground floor and mezzanine floor are currently being used as banking hall
• 1st to 3rd floor comprises of car parks which is being accessed by ramps, The car park will accommodate a total number of 55 cars . viz : 1st floor; 15 cars , 2nd floor ;20 cars, 3rd floor ;20 cars
• The 4th floor is a open office space of 385sqm, which is boarded round with a terrace.
• 5th -20th floor is an open office space plan of 385sqm
• 21st to 22nd floor (mezzanine) is a restaurant, a pent floor with a large sound insulated mini theater is also on the 22nd floor,
• On the roof top is a track for façade cleaning and above it is an Helipad which is accessed by a spiral stairs placed at its flange. The helipad has a NAMA (Nigeria Airspace management Authority) validation Certificate
PRICE - N2.b.
75 units of locked up shops located Off Broad Street in the heart of Lagos Island, reputed to be the commercial nerve center of Lagos.This shopping complex has a huge return on investment and it's an investors delight.
Title document is Land Certificate.
Broad Street And Martins Street, Lagos Island, Lagos
7 storey corner piece commercial building on the ever busy Broad Street and Martins Street, Lagos Island.Perfect investment choice with a high rate of return.TITLE: Land Certificate
PRICE: N480mDo not hesitate to contact us for more enquiries.
13 floor high-rise commercial development building located on Broad Street, Lagos Island, Lagos on 617sqm for N850,000,000Development on site comprises of a purpose-built 13 (Thirteen) floors high-rise concrete frame office structure, compliment with glazed curtain walls. Approximate land area of 617.60sqm. The ground floor is designed specifically for banking use. Other floors are generally of open planned structures appropriately partitioned and provided with conveniences and other ancillary fire and safety servicesCall SDIL 08125549322 ,08033549151
2 wings of office space
1st wing - 4 floors
2nd wing - 5 floors
It can be used for bank, office space or commercial use.
For Inquires and Inspections
The property is well built
Its rooms are all spacious
Its floors are all tiled
It has an ample parking space
It is located in a well maintained area
It has a good title document
It is built on 6 floors
Williams/market Street Off Broad Street, Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos
A 3 Storey L- Shaped Building on Market/ Williams Street just right behind Central Bank, Lagos Island.Title: Land Certificate.Price: N80M.Ideal for Office Block.08020330657, 08038592381.
Email Address: [email protected]
Lagos Island is a Local Government Area (LGA) located in the central part of the city of Lagos, Lagos state, Nigeria. It is part of the Lagos Division. As of the preliminary 2006 Nigerian census, the LGA had a population of 209,437 in an area of 8.7Â km². The LGA only covers the western half of Lagos Island; the eastern half is under the jurisdiction of the LGA of Eti-Osa. The Island was home to the Yoruba fishing village of Eko, which grew into the modern city of Lagos. The city has now spread out to cover the neighboring islands as well as the adjoining mainland.
There are three bridges which connect Lagos Island to the mainland, and they cross Lagos Lagoon to the district of Ebute Metta. Most Nigerian banks' head offices are located on Lagos Island. For instance, First Bank of Nigeria is one of the Nigerian Banks with its head office in Marina, Lagos Island.