FOR SALE: Well located 4 Bedroom Bungalow with 2 Bedroom Boys Quarters at Garki, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES :
- Excellent space arrangement
- Spacious bedrooms with inner outdoor passages
- Kitchen with pantry
- Constant clean water supply
- Good gate house
- Generator house
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Very serene and secured environment
- Can be rebuilt to a duplex or block of flats.
- Located in the heart of town
- Title: Right of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N150millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Luxury and tastefully finished 4 bedroom fully detached bungalow with 3 rooms Bq attached, all en suite, pop finishing, spacious rooms n parlor, big kitchen n store, exquisitely designed wardrobe and bathtubs, sitting on 500 Sqm, cofo in a serene and well secured neighborhood, now selling at Gariki #51M, asking price. Hurry Now, distressed sales.
Garki is a district located in the southwest part of the city. It is under the phase 1 development plan of Abuja. Garki has the Central District to the north and the Asokoro District to the east.The District is subdivided into units called "Areas". Garki uses a distinctive naming convention of "Area" to refer to parts of Garki. These are designated as Areas 1 to 11. Garki II is used to differentiate the area from Garki Area 2.
Garki is the principal business district of Abuja. Numerous buildings are located in this area. Some of them include the General Post Office, Abuja International Conference Centre located on Herbert Macaulay Way, Nicon Luxury Hotel (formally known as Abuja Sofitel Hotel and Le Meridian), Agura Hotel and the Old Federal Secretariat Complex Buildings (Area 1). A new hotel, Hawthorn Suites Abuja is also located in Garki II. Area 2 is mainly used for residential purposes, although a zoological garden as well as the Garki Shopping Centre are located in Area 2. Banks and other commercial offices are located on Moshood Abiola Way in Area 7.