The average price of 3 bedroom houses for sale in Mbora, Abuja is ₦35,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦75,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦17,000,000 . There are 36 available 3 bedroom houses for sale in Mbora, Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Well finished house in citec estate mbora/ jabi-airport bypass..it has POP finishing and well interlocked compound..house is occupied but can be vacant on short notice.. This type normally sells for 40-43m in the estate but owner needs to cash out.
3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Citec Estate, Mbora, Abuja₦28,000,000FOR SALE: Carcass 3 Bedroom semi-detached Bungalow at Mbora, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Located in a well planned organized estate
- Worth far more when renovated
- Can be converted to a duplex
- Located in an estate
- Excellent space arrangement
- Spacious bedroom
- Constant clean water supply
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Very serene and secured environment
- Located on a tarred road
- Easy access to the express wayPRICE: N28 million
- Luxurious Penthouse with walk in closet and Jacuzzi; All other rooms en-suite with fitted wardrobes.
- 2 Ample parking space for each unit.
- 1-room service quarters with conveniences
- High gloss semi fitted kitchen with granite top finishing.
- 2 living areas - Main and Family lounge
- Electric perimeter fencing
- 200 kVA Dedicated Transformer + 150kVA Diesel Generator (- 18hrs/day dedicated power supply)
- 24/7 Security
- Portable Water etc.
- Fitted with Extractor Fans and Water Heaters
It is a 3-bedroom flat with completed plastering of the house inside and at the outside. Strong Window and the Mosquitoe nets of the windows completed. Glass window of the whole house and the Bulgary-proof have been done. The plumbing works and all the drain Chambers have been completed. The retention concrete fence foundation also erected about 4ft buried deep into the ground and just one coach above the ground.
GLOBAL ESTATE, EFAB MBORA II, JABI.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.