3 Bedroom Detached Bungalows for Sale in Agege, Lagos
The average price of 3 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Agege, Lagos is ₦30,000,000. The most expensive detached bungalow costs ₦80,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦6,000,000 . There are 22 available 3 bedroom detached bungalows for sale in Agege, Lagos, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
3bedroom bungalow with set back sitting on a plot of land at Ile Iwe, Meiran, Lagos.
Owner occupier and he is ready to move out after the payment.
TITLE: Purchase Receipt with Proposed Building Plan.
REASON FOR SELLING: The owner is relocating.
PRICE: #15MILLION Asking.
FOR SALE: Stunning, strategically located and luxuriously finished 3 bedroom detached bungalow with boys quarter at Abule Egba, Agege, Lagos.
This beautiful and adorable property was purposefully built to ensure space, functionality, luxury and ambience. It is indeed one of the best houses in the estate in terms of internal and external space arrangement, fantastic and state-of-the-art finishing, child friendly neighbourhood, among other unique features. The property has a very good access road network to the express with well connected drainage system, hence the area is not proned to flooding.
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- This is world-class architectural edifice (It is really 'value for money)
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, heat extractor, cabinets, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Borehole and water treatment plant
- Sufficient parking space
- En suite gate house
- En suite boys-quarter
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent return on investment, ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Close proximity to Agege Domino's pizza
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
PRICE: N30 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A decent detached 3 bedroom bungalow at Deb ojo estate is available for sale . All rooms ensuite with guest toilet and ample parking space,pop finishing with Spanish tiles.registered title document is
C of O
26m asking price
Agency fee is 5% of the net purchase.
Inquiries and inspection
AWOOF PROPERTY FOR INVESTMENTS!
Decent 3 Bedroom setback bungalow plus 2nos of mini flat and 4shops near Shina Peters place iju .
Agency fees :5percent on purchase price.
Contact Mr Osisanya kolawole
This property is available for sale at new oko-oba off puposola in a secured estate. It's a tastefully finished all en suite bungalow with pop finishing. Please call Mr Taiwo for only serious enquiry -08032809296/08082064206
Agege is a suburb and local government area in the Ikeja Division of Lagos State, Nigeria.
The boundary of Agege from the Northern part of Lagos stretches from Dopemu road through Anu-oluwapo street to olukosi down Fagbola through Osobu street to Orile road down to Old Agege Motor Road opposite Nitel. It stretches from Ashade retail market to Akilo street on the southern part of Lagos.
From the Eastern part of Lagos it stretches from Oba ogunji road up to the by-pass to Agege Motor road by Nitel office. From the Western part of Lagos,the boundary of Agege stretches from Abeokuta express road from boundary with Ikeja Local government to Dopemu junction