The average price of 4 bedroom houses for sale in Ajah, Lagos is ₦45,000,000. The most expensive house costs ₦38,000,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦580,500 . There are 14 available 4 bedroom houses for sale in Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Exclusive and Brand New 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Duplex.
Location: Abraham Adesanya Ajah
Title: C of O
Initial Deposit: N5m
Payment Plan: Up to 18 months
With Lavadia, we welcome you to the taste the finer side of home.
For Viewing and More Information, please call
Email: [email protected]
Address: Suite J124 Road 5 Ikota Complex
FOR SALE: Brand new and luxuriously finished 4 bedroom terrace houses with Maids Room at Elays Imperial Court, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos.
This beautiful properties is strategically located in a gated secured and organised estate at Ogombo, few metres away from the popular Abraham Adesanya Estate at Ajah. The access to this estate is fully tarred, and it's just about 7 minutes drive after the Jubilee bridge at Ajah. It's located before Lagos Business School (LBS). This house was built to ensure functionality, ventilation, ambience and excellent space arrangement (internally and externally). The compound has very large circulation area for children to play.
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- People are already living in the estate
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious bedrooms and each comes with a balcony
- Well fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Ample parking space
- En suite gate house
- Excellent rental and resale values (High return on investment)
- It is a must-see (The finishing is perfect)
- Close proximity to Abraham Adesanya Estate, VGC, Mobil Estate (Also called Emerald Housing Estate), Chevron head quarters, Lekki Peninsula Scheme Two, etc.
- Title: Governor's Consent
PRICE: N38 million.
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.