The average price of houses for sale in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦97,260,000. The most expensive house costs ₦3,000,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦2,000,000 . There are 115 available houses for sale in Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Have you ever envisioned raising your family in a beautiful home with every single facility available to you? Well this is for you, it is a three bedroom terrace duplex with Maid's room and a room boys quarter's located at Awuse Estate, Opebi,Ikeja, Lagos. This property is in a serene environment located not too far from schools, banks and lovely eateries for family get together's. Contact me and lets make this house your home.
*Pay Rent For 2 - 15 years & Own Your Home !*
The RENT-TO-OWN scheme was created to help prospective HOME OWNERS move into their dream HOMES and make payment for the HOME over a convenient period of time, up to a maximum seventeen year tenure. Subscribers enroll on the RTO and move into their HOMES within 6-9 month. Each subscriber continue to pay the RTO annual rent. At the end of the agreed period, the subscriber assumes the ownership of the HOME.1)* *OMEGA COURT ESTATE
• *Outright Payment :* N75million
• *Equity Contribution :* N27million
• *Monthly Repayments :* N725,000
• *Annual Repayments :* N8.7million
• *Tenure (Years) :* 15
*Important Notice :*
• Mortgage - 16.5%
• No hidden charges
• Equity Contribution can be paid in instalments.
On Going Project‼
8 Units Of Spacious And Exquisite 4 Bedroom Condo Duplex Plus A Room Bq Each.
- All Rooms Ensuite
- Guest Toilet
- Fitted Kitchen With Pantry
- Dinning Area
- A Room Bq Each
- Burglar Alarm System
- Central Music System
- Central Heating System
- Security Wooden Doors
- Serene And Well Secured Estate
Location: Awuse Estate Opebi Ikeja Lagos.
Price: Each Unit For 85million
A luxury 5 bedroom state of act design, good finished, spacious living room, master and kitchen, boys quarter with laundry room, en-suite security house, generator house , 2 main gates, serene and secured environment, 24/7 security at Awuse estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, for more information please contact the Agent 07064570479
4 bedroom condo duplex, exquisite design and very spacious. Enough parking space and large kitchen. Has 2 living rooms and a large BQ. Building is 90percent finished and will be delivered before December with automatic price increase. Inspection can be arranged and client can view other completed projects by the same developer.
Price is just 85M at this stage.
FOR SALE: Tastefully Finished and Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terraced House with Boys Quarters at Opebi Ikeja, Lagos.
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- This is a state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- Located in Opebi, ikeja
- Well interlocked and very large compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Large sitting rooms
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Good lighting and ventilation
- CCTV camera round the house
- En suite boys quarter
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- Value for money: Very good price
- Located on a tarred road with well connected drainage
- Located in a safe, secured and serene environment
- Close proximity to Allen avenue, oregun, secretariat alausa etc
- Title: Registered deed
PRICE: N68 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
A block of flats for sale in Lagos, Opebi, Ikeja on a corner piece land measuring 500sqm. 5 units of 3 bedroom flat and 2 units of mini warehouse on the ground floor.
Title: C of O
Brokerage: 5% (slightly negotiable) of purchase price to be paid by the buyer as commission/brokerage
This property IS strategically located inside G Cappa estate by Sheraton hotel in ikeja
It's a 6 bedroom detached house with 2 bedroom Bungalow BQ and large land garden with ample space for further development
Size is 1467sqm
For inspection/further enquiry
E. O AJALA & ASSOCIATES
(ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS)
BLOCK B, SUITE 12, PRIMAL TEK PLAZA, OPPOSITE GOWON ESTATE, EGBEDA, LAGOS
Newly built Executive 4 bedroom detached house. spacious and ensuite with study room, fitted kitchen, laundry, big rear, store, palatial master room with Jacuzzi shower system, closed upper frontal terrace, family lounge and mini reception hall.
LOCATION:- In an Estate Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.