Amje - Alakuko, Disu Street, Off Lagos-abeokuta Expressway, Ijaiye, Lagos
FOR SALE:PROPERTY AT AMJE - ALAKUKO, LAGOS
One Full Plot of Land, measuring 686.592 Square Metres; with One Storey Back Flats Building having 2 Nos, 3-Bedroom Flat. One on ground floor and other upstairs.
The front undeveloped Land can be used to develop a Main Building.LOCATION: Disu Street, off Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway, Ifako/Ijaiye LGA. (AMJE Bus Stop).
(Not far from the Expressway)TITLE: C of OPRICE: #20 Million (Negotiable)Click The Links Below To View Our Properties:Website:
https://www.facebook.com/ladwhite.ventures/CONTACT:LAD-WHITE REAL PROPERTIES
Call /WhatsApp: +234 802 318 9403
E-mail: [email protected]
Humongous masterpiece 5 Bedroom Luxury Detached Duplex with 2 rooms boys quarter plus swimming pool at VGCFeatures:
* Gated Estate
* All Rooms En-suite.
* Waiting room Plus a visitor's toilet.
* Massive Master's bedroom
* Massive Walk in Closet Master's Bedroom
* Spacious Ward-Robe In All Rooms.
* All round quality tiles and Marbles
* Water Heater.
* Swimming Pool
* 2 Rooms Staff Quarters
* 3 Balconies.
* Fitted Kitchen With Pantry
* Exquisite Designed Living Area.
* Spacious Dinning.
* Exquisite P.O.P. Finishing.
* Parking space for 10 cars.
* Spacious stair-way.
* Inbuilt CCTV Cameras Everywhere
* Laundry Room
* Tarred road.
* Serene neighbourhood.
* Modern Sanitary Wares.
* Baked Concrete Floors with Design.
* Title: C of O
* Price N185 Million.
Behind Lagos Business School, Off Lekki-epe Expressway, Lekki Gardens Estate, Ajah, Lagos
This is a Carcass.
It is Located in a serviced Estate directly behind the famous Lagos business school.
its perfect for residential purpose. you can also buy to lease out, as you wont be short of tenants seeking apartments with proximity to LBS.
A LOVELY 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH A VISITORS PARKING SPACE ADORNED WITH FITTED KITCHEN AND FURNISHED JACUZZI IN A LOVELY ENVIRONMENT WITH LOVELY SPACE FOR PARKING FOR VISITORS OFF BADORE ROAD AJAH.
PRICE 28 MILLION NAIRA ONLY, FOR INSPECTION,
PLEASE CALL FESTUS 07016640999, 07068402246, 07026283717
Oak Heights, Abisogun, Off Palace Road, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Oak heights is a proposed development of 2 block of 22 units of 3 bedroom apartment with a BQ.LOCATION: Abisogun, Off Palace Road, VI annex Oniru, Lagos.INTERNAL FEATURES
- Air conditioners pre-installed
- Fully kitted kitchen
- DSTV infrastructure
- Fitted wardrobe
- Top quality sanitary wares
- Floors and walls beautifully finished with high quality grade tiles
- Unique and quality light fittings
- Top Notch POP ceiling/well screened finished with high quality paint
- Security doors and high quality flush doors
- High quality ironmongeryPAYMENT
Price : 65M. ( to be delivered by January 2019) Note: flexible payment apply. (5 units left)
Note: flexible payment apply.Payment Option A (Milestone payments)
40% down payment
30% on roofing
30% on Project HandoverPayment Option 2 (Quarterly Payment Plan)
25M down payment
Balance spread over the next three quarter
Payment Option 3 (Monthly Payment Plan)
15M down payment
Balance spread every month until December 2018This is an investment that will only go one way UP.Only 5 Units available so acts NOW.EliteHomesNg RealtyEstate agency and Property marketing
Call:+234 (0) 8180003827, +234 (0) 9055698626, +234 (0) 8036803104
FOR SALE: Massive brand new and luxuriously finished 4 & 5 bedroom semi-detached house with boys quarters at Diamond Estate, Sangotedo, Ajah-Lagos.FEATURES:
- All room en suite with water heater
- Visitor's toilet at the ante-room
- Spacious bedrooms
- Very spacious compound with sufficient circulation ground
- Fully fitted kitchen with burner cooker, microwave oven, cook oven, heat extractor, granite table-top, refrigerator etc.
- Bullet proof Israeli security doors covering all entry points
- Generous parking space
- Other facilities/ amenities include: Cinema room, box room, laundry room, etc.
- The house is located in the very secured and serene estate (Diamond Estate)
- This is undoubtedly the best house in the estate
- It is a must-see; the kitchen is every woman's delight
- Just a stone-throw from the Lekki Novare Plaza which houses Shoprite, Games, etc.
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Lekki Novare Plaza, Fountain Springville Estate, Emperor Estate, Crown estate, Pearl Garden, White Dove School, Fara Park, Sapphire Garden, Beechwood estate, Adiva Plainfield, Greensprings School, Corona School, etc.
- Title: Global Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N200million for the two housesFor further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
BlackBerry Pin: 2BADCF86
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.