FOR SALE: Luxurious, Spacious and Stunningly Finished 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex with Boys Quarter at Magboro, Ogun State.
This cute master piece is built to ensure high functionality, ambiance and security; attention was also paid to details. the property is located in a well secured and serene environment. All the rooms are en-suite, the kitchen comes fully fitted with gas/ electric cooker, heat extractor, etc.
The house is located just few metres away from PUNCH, Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) Camp.
The entire 4 bedrooms are ensuite with a boys quarter, 2 living area, an Ante room, Pent office, 2 Terraces/balcony, Security house, Well landscape/ relaxation area and well laid Interlocking stones.
Additional Benefits includes 27 KVA - Perkins, 16 CCTV cameras, Electric fence, Motorized gate (centurion), Carport, 4 Dog houses, Well lit compound.
- One of the affordable luxury 4 bedroom house in Magboro with own compound
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked spacious compound
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Well positioned sitting room
- Master bedroom with balcony
- Fitted kitchen with exit
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent return on investment)
- Excellent finishing (Seeing is believing)
- Close proximity to Arepo, punch, MFM.
PRICE: N55 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Ogun State is a state in western Nigeria. It borders Lagos State to the South, Oyo and Osun states to the North, Ondo State to the east and the republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.
The state's nickname is "Gateway to Nigeria". It was created in February 1976 from the former Western State. The 1991 census recorded a total population of 2,338,570 residents. The state governor is Senator Ibikunle Amosun.
Ogun State, today, has emerged as one of the fastest growing business destinations in Nigeria, with several local and international businesses and factories strategically sited within the 2 km government acquisition area of the Lagos - Sagamu expressway. With Dangote's cement factory in Ibese, Nestle, DHL, Big Treat, Coleman Cables and several others, Ogun State may as well be the investor's haven in the Sub Region.