Massively built units of two semi detached duplexes with two massive sitting rooms up and down stairs, very large bedrooms, massive kitchen fully fitted with all modern equipment like oven, cooker, micro wave fridge and smoke extractor, large car parking space, very secured estate, all roads tared and very accessible
4 Bedroom Semi detached with BQ.
We offer you the comfort and warmth of luxury home in a serene and conducive environment.
This is a top-notch apartments for the Kings, Come home to a new concept of Luxury living.
- Good Location
- Top-notch Kitchen
- Car Park
- Great and Cool Environment
- Beautiful Neigbourhood and infrastructures.
LOCATION: Mobil Road, , Ajah Lagos
TITLE: GOVERNOR'S CONSENT
PRICE: NGN55,000,000 Per Duplex
Available for rent is this newly Built 5 Bedroom semi detached duplex , corner piece all room en-suite with en-suite boys quarter in a gated estate .
- Very well built
- Spacious Rooms
-24 hours constant electricity
- Massive compound space ( corner piece )
- you can park 10 cars comfortably
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked compound
- Central water system already treated (drinkable)
- Good compound space
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en-suite with guests toilet in the anteroom
- Very large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well designed and beautifully fitted Kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- En-suite boys-quarter
- Located in a safe, secured and gated estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
Call us for more inquiries and to schedule inspection.
For more information call or email 08064025398; [email protected] we are passionate about our services in Estate agency and Property marketing, Real estate development and Advisory.Our Customers is our Core strength as we give value-added services by providing budget friendly and quality satisfactions to our clients
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.