North Pointe Estate, Chevron Drive, Chevy View Estate, Lekki, Lagos
You can get comprehensive information on NORTH POINTE ESTATE where the property is located via the link below --
The house is spacious with en suite rooms
The house comes with:
- Parking space for up to 4 cars
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.
North Pointe estate is well-serviced estate, and arguably one of the best in the Lekki area of Lagos, finished and maintained to international standards. It was developed by Gran Imperio Group same developers of Lake View Park I & II and South Pointe Estate.
Infrastructure and facilities in Mayfair Gardens Estate include -:
* well maintained environment
* well-paved roads
* Excellent drainage system
* Swimming pool
* Gym & Bar
* 24 hours supply of clean treated water
* Regular electricity supply from EKDC
* Estate generators that guarantee 16 hours electircty weekdays and 20 hours weekends
FOR SALE: Brand new and luxuriously finished 5 bedroom semi-detached duplex at Ocean Bay Estate, Lekki, Lagos.
This unique property is strategically built to ensure high functionality and ambience, it is very spacious in terms of internal and external space arrangement.
Ocean Bay Estate, where the property is situated is a prestigious estate located along Orchid hotel road, after Lekki 2nd toll gate in the Chevron area of Lekki. Infrastructure and facilities within the estate include: well paved roads, street lights, recreational parks, children’s playground, 18 hours guaranteed electricity (18 hours weekdays, 20 hours weekends), reliable supply of treated water, gym, clubhouse, high speed broadband connectivity via fibre optic link and an artificial lake.
The estate also has a commercial area with shopping plaza, crèche, beauty salon, fast food restaurant, etc. Entry into the estate is restricted and non-residents must call their hosts before being allowed entry.
Other estate in the same neighbourhood include South Pointe estate, Lakeview Park 2, Buena Vista, Victoria Crest estate, Golden Leaf Estate, amongst others.
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked spacious compound
- Excellent space arrangement (internally and externally)
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well positioned family lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Excellent rental and resale values (Excellent return on investment)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- The finishing is top-notch (It is a must-see)
- Excellent real estate investment
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.