Lakeview/southpoint Estate Along Orchid Hotel Road By Chevron Toll Gate, Lafiaji, Lekki, Lagos
There are two units of 3 bedrooms terrace bungalows in this estate. one is a 4 bedrooms bungalow converted to a 3 bedrooms bungalow and therefore very spacious. The other is a normal standard 3 bedrooms terrace bungalow with Governor's Consent. These properties are located inside Lakeview estate estate along Orchid hotel road by chevron toll gate, Lekki Lagos. The estate has 24 hours electricity supply. It is fully serviced.
You can get comprehensive information on SOUTH POINTE ESTATE where the property is located via the link below --
All rooms are large and en-suite, and the house comes with:
- Air conditioners already installed in all rooms and sitting room
- Gas cooker
- Neat finishing
- and all necessary electrical and plumbing fittings, ready for immediate occupation.
The finishing of the house has been upgraded from the estate default, with security doors and protectors installed, as well as a stylish POP ceiling.
SOUTH POINT ESTATE is located along orchid hotel road, which can be accessed via the diversion at Lekki conservation park, before the chevron toll gate.
The estate is secure and well serviced and was developed by Gran Imperio group (owned by Ooni of Ife).
The bungalows are beautiful, with a stylish upscale modern design.
Infrastructure in SOUTH POINT ESTATE include:
- Secure gated estate with armed security
- 24 hours supply of clean treated water
- Guaranteed 24 hours of electricity daily from estate central power generating unit
- A serene and well-landscaped environment with flowers planted in front of houses.
- recreational facilities
- Astroturf football field
- Swimming pool
South Pointe Estate, Orchid Hotel Road, Lekki, Lagos
FOR SALE: Nicely located Three (3) bedroom Terraced Bungalow at South Pointe Estate, Orchid Hotel Road, Lekki-Lagos.
- The house is finished with adorned with quality fittings/ fixtures
- Air conditioners already installed in all rooms
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate with armed security of clean
- 24 hours supply of clean treated water
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet
- Large sitting room
- Spacious master bedroom
- Fitted kitchen with gas cooker, heat extractor, etc.
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Sufficient parking space
- Excellent rental and resale values (Very good purchase price)
- Located on a well interlocked estate with excellent drainage network system
- Very functional house with good space arrangement
- Recreational facilities
- Availability of football field, swimming pool & gym
- The estate is located between 2nd tollgate and Ikota
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Mega Chicken, Victoria Garden City (VGC), Eleganza Estate, Chevron headquarters, etc
- Proximity to The Circle Mall Plaza which houses Shoprite, Victoria Island and other parts of Lekki, amongst others.
- MORTGAGE ARRANGEMENT IS AVAILABLE
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)
PRICE: N25 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Emma: 08177766112 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Tastefully built to standard 3 bedroom terrace bungalow all room en suite with
Ac's in each room, Fitted Kitchen
and excellent facilities
at Southpoint Estate, Orchid Road/ Chevron Axis Lagos
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.