For Sale: A Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja | 3 Beds, 4 Baths (Ref: 540950)

A Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex

  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale
  • a Brand New 3 Bedroom Terraced Duplex, 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja, Terraced Duplex for Sale

Interested in this property?

Call 0805 XXXX Show Phone

Property Description

A brandnew 3bedroom terrace duplex. All rooms are in suit with an extra visitors toilet also every room has a standard wardrobe. 2 parlours, 1 up & 1 down and they are quite massive. The kitchen is quite big with standard kitchen cabinets. The compound is very massive, clean, well flowered & well secoured.
NOTE: there's a payment plan for those that will not b able to pay once. The payment plan is; you will pay 30% of d amount we agreed for sale, then d remaining 70% can b paid installmentaly for 3yrs on 9% interest rate.


Property Details

Property Ref: 540950Added On: 02 Dec 2019Last Updated: 02 Dec 2019
Market Status: AvailableType: Terraced DuplexBedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 4Toilets: 4Parking Spaces: 3
Total Area: 1,000 sqmCovered Area: 800 sqm   

 87, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja

Interested in this property?

Call 0805 XXXX Show Phone

  Contact Agent via Email

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Nigeria Property Centre makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Nigeria Property Centre has no control over the content. This property listing does not constitute property particulars.The information is provided and maintained by Diamond Realtors. Nigeria Proeprty Centre shall not in any way be held liable for the actions of any agent and/or property owner/landlord on or off this website.