4 Bedroom Terraced Duplexes for Sale in Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
The average price of 4 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Ikeja, Lagos is ₦75,000,000. The most expensive terraced duplex costs ₦750,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦2,000,000 . There are 42 available 4 bedroom terraced duplexes for sale in Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
On Going Project‼
8 Units Of Spacious And Exquisite 4 Bedroom Condo Duplex Plus A Room Bq Each.
- All Rooms Ensuite
- Guest Toilet
- Fitted Kitchen With Pantry
- Dinning Area
- A Room Bq Each
- Burglar Alarm System
- Central Music System
- Central Heating System
- Security Wooden Doors
- Serene And Well Secured Estate
Location: Awuse Estate Opebi Ikeja Lagos.
Price: Each Unit For 85million
FOR SALE: Tastefully Finished and Luxurious 4 Bedroom Terraced House with Boys Quarters at Opebi Ikeja, Lagos.
- The house is adorned with modern, top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- This is a state-of-the-art architectural edifice
- Located in Opebi, ikeja
- Well interlocked and very large compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the ante room
- Large sitting rooms
- Spacious bedrooms with large balcony at the master bedroom
- Fully fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Good lighting and ventilation
- CCTV camera round the house
- En suite boys quarter
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Best house in the area for now in terms of impeccable finishing, functionality and uniqueness
- Value for money: Very good price
- Located on a tarred road with well connected drainage
- Located in a safe, secured and serene environment
- Close proximity to Allen avenue, oregun, secretariat alausa etc
- Title: Registered deed
PRICE: N68 million
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Security or comfort ? Which is first for you ? Well with this duplex you can get the best of both and at a great price in Ikeja !
Four Bedroom terraced duplex with Bq
Off Opebi, Ikeja
-Very Spacious rooms
-Ample car park
Title : Registered Deed
(multiple payment terms available)
Newly built 4 bedroom terrace duplex with a room boy’s quarter, fitted kitchen, all rooms en suites etc.
Title: Registered Deed
Brokerage: 5% (slightly negotiable) of purchase price to be paid by the buyer as commission/brokerage
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 6 Units of 4 Bedroom Condo Duplex plus 1 Room Boys' Quarters (BQ)
LOCATION: Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja.
PRICE: N85,000,000 (Eighty-Five Million Naira) Net Price.
* All Rooms En-Suite
* 1 Room BQ
* 3 Parking Lots For Each Unit
* Fitted Kitchen; Heat extractor, water heaters, microwave oven,grill, gas cooker etc.
* Water Heaters etc.
Call: 07012984396, 07054988699
Email: [email protected]
Do you desire a place of luxury, even a well structured and neat environment? This is a 4 bedrooms terrace duplex,1bq, with 1 living room downstairs n family lounge upstairs,that meets your need with great features that makes it suitbale for you. It might be out of market very soon,1 units remain.
Location: Awuse Estate Opebi
Title: C of O
Good Parking Space
Big rooms and All rooms Ensuite
Good power supply
p.o.p,fitted Ac,fitted kitchen
1 room bq
Its a place of comfort call for inspection and purchase 09037037742
YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.