There are 89 available flats, houses, land and commercial property for sale in Ilaje, Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Lsdpc Oba Elegushi Housing Estate, Ilaje, Ajah, Lagos
FOR SALE: Strategically located luxury 3 bedroom apartment with en suite boys quarters at LSDPC Oba Elegushi Housing Estate, Lekki Peninsula Scheme Two, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Located in a very serene and secured estate
- The apartment is located on the second floor
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Fully interlocked estate with adequate infrastructural facilities
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guest's toilet
- Spacious sitting room
- Spacious bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with pantry
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- En suite boys quarter
- Excellent rental and resale values (Fantastic return on investment - ROI)
- Located in a safe, secured and serene estate
- Located on a fully interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- Proximity to Megamound Estate Second gate, Emerald Housing Estate (Mobil Estate), Victoria Garden City (VGC), RCCG Tabernacle of David, etc.
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N25 millionFor further inquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Tucked away in the heart of the rapidly developing Lekki axis, the development sets a new benchmark for sustainable residential development in Lagos. In creating a livable and functional environment where people can live in close proximity to main commercial areas.+Beautiful Landscape+Adequate Drainage
Network+Integrated Security Including CCTV with cameras+Wireless Intercom+ Street Lighting For All Areas+ Adequate Parking For Residents & Guest+ Access Control & Video Door Bells
FEATURES+ 3 Bedrooms
+ 4 Toilets
+ Spacious Living Room
+ Master Bedroom with outdoor terrace & walk in closet
+ All Rooms are en-suite
+ Visitors Room: This building will be delivered at completion level and price is slightly negotiable
Located right at Ajah Bus stop, near Alesh Hotel. On the land is located Wema Bank,Ajah branch and 3CHub. Total Land area- 3,300sq Mts. Gated and fenced. Outright sale- N1B (negotiable).For Enquiries, Call/WhatsApp: 08036636268
1339.560sqm of Land at Block C, Alabula Estate, Ado-Langbasa, Ajah for 10m.Agency Fee - 3.5%Title: Registered Deed of Assignment (Governor's Consent)Fenced and sand filledCall the Solicitor: +2347084977467 or +2348033074695
A new built terrace duplex is available for sale along mobile road.
-Living room and private family lounge
-Spacious bedrooms all rooms en-suite
-Fully fitted kitchen/good water supply
-interlocked road/good road network
*For Sale!*- 2 Plots of Dry Land with Demolish able structure on it, on Alaguntan Road.
- Well developed environment
- Good for Build & Sell (Developer)
- 3mins drive to Mobil Road, 5mins drive to Ilaje Bus stop.
- Title: Global C of O & Survey.
- Price: N20million per plotFor inspection: call/Whatsapp 08052444369
This is a luxury 4 bedroom detached duplex with state of the art finishing .
All rooms en suite.
Family lounge .
Fully fitted kitchen.
Ample parking space.
It comes with a bq.
Good drainage system & good road network
Brand New 4-Bedroom Semi-Detached House For Sale at IlajeBorehole with Treatment Plant;Located on a serene and residential area;Easily accessible from the Lekki-Epe Expressway way;Borehole with water treatment plant;Well finished with P.O.P and vitrified tiles;Fitted kitchen with cabinets;Ground floor, Living room, Dinning room, Kitchen, Guest room, Visitor's toilet;First floor; Family lounge with 3bedrooms including the Master-bedroom;All rooms ensuite;Sizeable bedrooms with wardrobes and shower cubicles;Sale price is N42,000,000For more enquires; call 09093662343
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.