FOR SALE: 45 PLOTS OF WELL LAID OUT LAND AT PIYANKO ROAD, KARSHI DEVT AREA, ABUJA.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped dry land
- Well laid out mini-estate of 45 plots with provision for estate services
- Ready for immediate development
- Good road
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential development, school, etc.
- Very close to Navy Estate
- Only 5 plots remaining (33 plots already sold out)
- Title: Right of Occupancy (R of O)Price: N1.1million per plotFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-1-7605148, 08023224585, 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
BlackBerry Pin: 2BADCF86
A Housing estate land measuring about 7,500sqm at Jahi, along kubwa express way, buildable and liveable.
certificate of occupancy title.
Please only serious buyers or buying agents should contact me. thanks
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.