Opposite Festrut Estate Beside Ministers Hill, Katampe (Main), Katampe, Abuja
We offer to our well valued clients with desire to develop a Luxury and sellable units of duplexes and blocks of flats within an easily accessible area of Katampe, Abuja. A Housing Estate Landuse with Right of Occupancy (R of O) unencumbered measuring 1.14hectares on a Corner Plot. The land is just directly opposite prestigious FESTRUT Estate which is at beside Aso Radio Fm. Other landmarks are NARIDA CONSTRUCTION YARD, MINISTERS HILL GRAND TOWERS HOTELS, PHCN POWER SUB STATION, SHEMA & A. A OIL, URBAN SHELTER ESTATE. The location has wonderful good access road with proximity to CBD all within 5-10minutes drive. The location is instantly build and live.
N5m has been paid for C of O Bill.
Price: N400m asking
Directly On The Express, After Shoprite, Dutse, Abuja
Educational Institution land sitting on the same express few meters from shoprite...Plot has recently been cleared of all economic trees and partially fenced. C of O bill has been fully paid and ground rent too..so no single encumbrance on the plot..
After Kado Fish Market, Life Camp, Gwarinpa, Abuja
FOR SALE: 2300 square metres of Residential fenced and gated land at Life Camp Extension, FCT, Abuja.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped and fully fenced land with gate
- The plot can occupy a sizable block of flats
- Ready for immediate development (Fully built-up and living neighbourhood)
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential developments
- Cheaply priced compared to the value of land in the area
- Off Kado Fish market roadTitle : Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N40 million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.