1.8 hectare of farm land with 2 big deep litre building for rearing birds, and lying eggs, 3 fish pond with 3000 capacity per pond, store house to store feed and other things, standby Lister for light and pumping water, has mini banana plantation, standby water machine to drain water from the pond, borehole water, very very accessible, close to tarred road, has C of O.
Above all, the farm already have market/customers for all its produce.
The land is located at Paiko by Jaletsin Secondary school, gwagwalada Abuja
Land in a good location after hot FM in gudu.. Work is currently ongoing for the provision of infrastructure to the street and as such price is a good one.. Land is not totally flat.. But still very good considering the price..
FOR SALE: 1260sqm of Partially fenced land in Katampe, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Regular-shaped and fully fenced land with gate
- Easy proximity to the express
- Located directly on a tarred road
- The plot can occupy a sizable block of flats
- Ready for immediate development (Fully built-up and living neighbourhood)
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for residential developments
- Cheaply priced compared to the value of land in the areaTitle : Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N16million.For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Own a plot in Orisun Estate Kuje abuja, 12 minutes drive from Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport abuja, 5munites drive from kuje junction and behind centenary city.N2,000,000 outright payment
N2,400,000 payable within 6months with 400,000monthly
N3,000,000 payable within 12months with 250,000 monthlyInterested call 07061957134, 08058917262
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.