There are 1,698 available land for sale in Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Shoreline Estate, Ikoyi – Brand New Plots in the Market – Today!1. 755sqms – N220m
2. 948sqms – N276m
3. 989sqms – N287m
4. 996sqms – N289m
5. 1,001sqms – N300m
6. Waterfront – 1,538sqms – N695mPlots can be bought contiguously.Plots come with Lagos State Deed of Assignment with 97 Years Unexpired Lease.
This is an opportunity to buy bare land in a prime location in Ikoyi. This land is located in the Glover Road axis and as such offers a would be buyer the opportunity to acquire land in a highly coveted commercial/residential location. Please note the following:1. The total size available is 18,000sqm
2. The land is bare
3. The title is Federal C of O
4. The process is that the buyer must write a letter of interest first and thereafter inspect the land and receive documents on request.
5. Valuation is about 400,000 Naira per square meter
6. Please get in touch to express interest, best regardsThis land can be sold piecemeal in portions no smaller than 6,000sqm each
08122293788 or 08100155402
By and large, Ikoyi is a posh neighbourhood with a mishmash of exquisite residential apartments and commercial presence.
Ikoyi borders the Lagos Lagoon and takes up the eastern half of Lagos Island. It is one of the towns that make up the Eti-Osa Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Originally, the British Colonial Governments designated Ikoyi as a residential area for the expatriate community perhaps due to its proximity to the sea. However this arrangement changed with time with big establishments locating their corporate headquarters at Ikoyi. Ikoyi is home to the creme de la creme of the Nigerian society, from diplomats to senior company, business executives and senior public servants.