Land for sale in Imalete Alafia, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
There are 16 available land for sale in Imalete Alafia, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
This is LekkiVale Estate. Here, investors money are rightfully put to work!. ★ Gate house - 80% completed; ★ access roads already outlined; ★ durable perimeter fencing under construction.
In the next 5 months, the development here would take a new shape from what it used to be!. This region has attracted massive investments within the zone like the Deep Sea Port, Dangote Refinery, International Cargo International Airport, the proposed 4th Mainland bridge and many others. It is expected to have about 400,000 workers moving into the region. The best part is, now you get to be a part of this big picture.
LOCATION: Bolorunpelu, Ibeju Lekki Lagos.LAND TITLE: C of O (Certificate of Occupancy).
PLOTS SIZES: 450SQM / 600SQM.PRICES: N4.125M / N5.5M.FACILITIES AND AMENITIES:
* 24 hours professional/top-notch security.
* 24 hours power - central power generator.
* Ample spaces between buildings.
* Treated & constant water supply.
* Sewage treatment.
* Street lighting.
* Well planned paved roads and drainage.
* Exquisitely finished homes.
* Nearby Shops.
* Facility management.
* Recreation areas: Tennis court, Basketball court, Park & play area for kids, and Club house.Immediate plot/plots allocation and documentation.Come and invest with us today to help you have your return on investment maximized within the possible short period of time!!!.
FOR SALE: Fully Fenced and Dry Land Measuring 600sqm each at Imalete Alafia, Opposite Beachwood Estate, Ibeju-Lekki, LagosFEATURES:
- The land is fully dry and already fenced
- The land is located within a serene and secured environment
- The area is not prone to flooding
- Ready for development
- Excellent real estate investment
- Suitable for any type of development such as residential, commercial, etc.
- It can be closed (purchased) asap
- Popular monuments/ estate in the area are: Beachwood Estate, Adiva Plainfield Estate, amongst others.Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)Price: N8.5 million per plotFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Dayo: 08177766008 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Chris: 08177766115 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Gabriel: 08177766550 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency & Property marketing
- Real estate development & Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
**PRODUCT OF THE DAY***EMINENCE COURT* is a dream come through for everyone who desires a home and investment that can yield a return of above *99%* interest within 6 months.It's one of the emerging prime investment location on the Island*NEIGHBOURHOOD*
- Beachwòod estate
- Novare maĺl(shoprite)
- Coscharis motors
- Omu resort
- Caleb British int school etc*FEATURES*
- Goodroad network
- Perimeter Fence and Gated Community
- Ultra model facilities and
- Drainage system
- Top notch Security*Location:* Sapati by Bogije Lekki Epe Expressway
*Price* : NGN4,900,000
*Title* : GOVT APPROVED EXCISION (C of O in process)Come experience the magic of eminenceFor more information and enquiries call 0763523381
900sqm of land Located in BeachWood Estate With Gazetted/ Global C of O Title facing an interlock road good road Network, good drainage system well secured Security service is available for Sell. asking price is 19million. For Details Pls contact E.T Nelson Enterprises Land Survey / Property Consultant Lekki Ajah, Lagos.
Land for sale
5 plots of land for sale at Imalete alafia , lbeju Lekki. *Good for school , *church or *residence; with good neighborhood. Just 2mins walk from the express.
Title : Governor's consent, deed of assignment n survey plan.
Price : #6m P/ plot.
Distress SalesNice and standard 450sqm of land strategically located in Beachwood estate two minutes drive from Bogije off lekki - Epe expressway Lagos. Features
*Serene and Cozy environment
*Well secured estate with uniform guard
*Paved and good road network
*Good drainage system
*Dry and firm land
*Buy and build immediately (in a built up Area
*Good Return on Investment etcFor details and inspection contact: Devine Grace Realtor
The name Ibeju-Lekki is derived from the name of two autonomous communities: Ibeju and Lekki. Ibeju-Lekki shares boundaries with Ogun state to the north, Eti-Osa local government to the west, Epe local government to the east and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. Some of the prominent communities in Ibeju-Lekki include: Abijo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, Bogije, Sapati, Igando-Oloja, Arapagi, oke-odo Elemoro, Akodo, Magbon-Alade, Eleko, Debojo, Solu-Alade, Iwerekun amongst others.