For Sale: Lands , Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos | Nigeria Property Centre (NPC) (Ref: 392996)

Lands

  • Lands, Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos, Residential Land for Sale
  • Lands, Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos, Residential Land for Sale

Interested in this property?

Call 0802 XXXX Show Phone

Property Description

THE ESTATE BY PENNECK
THE ESTATE: is a home far away from home; it is an exclusive estate with first class and modern day facilities. Proximity is superb, accessibility is exceptional. It is just on the road, very good for commercial purposes

LOCATION:THE ESTATE is located at the new lekki scheme (2)just along Abraham adesanya road Ajah Eti OSA.

LAND MARK:
THE ESTATE
is surrounded by Abraham Adesanya estate, cedar homes estate, royal garden estate, atican beach estate, Victoria garden city, Lekki gardens e.t.c.

PROXIMITY:THE ESTATE is just 5 minutes drive away from VGC, 3mins drive from Ajah Bridge, 2 minute drive from Abraham adesanya estate. 2 minutes drive to Atican beach, 10 minutes drive to the new Shoprite sangotedo, Novare mall e.t.c.

TOPOGRAPHY: THE ESTATE is 80% dry land with the other 20% sand filler properly, favorable soil condition and terrain.

TITLE: C of O

PLOT SIZE: The plot size is 600SQM.

PROMO PRICE:18m
Actual price 20m
For further details contact 08027613503


Property Details

Property Ref: 392996Added On: 23 Mar 2019Last Updated: 22 Jul 2019
Market Status: AvailableType: Residential LandParking Spaces: 3
Total Area: 600 sqm      

 Abraham Adesanya Roundabout, Ogombo, Ajah, Lagos

Interested in this property?

Call 0802 XXXX Show Phone

  Contact Agent via Email

Disclaimer

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Nigeria Property Centre makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Nigeria Property Centre has no control over the content. This property listing does not constitute property particulars.The information is provided and maintained by Rave Plus Int'l Ltd. Nigeria Proeprty Centre shall not in any way be held liable for the actions of any agent and/or property owner/landlord on or off this website.