Interested in this property?
Amen estate phase2
Plots of Land Available
Amen Estate, Phase 2 called Emerald Bay is a brand new residential gated community in the Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos, near the $14 billion Lagos Free Trade Zone.
Facilities to be offered include:
• • Perimeter Fence
• • Street Lights
• • Park
• • Road Network
• • Drainage System
The benefits of buying at Emerald Bay include but are not limited to these facts:
1. Emerald Bay is within the vicinity of the famous Lagos Free Trade Zone, into which the Dangote Group and several other companies have invested over $20 billion so far, the proposed Lekki Airport, the Lekki Deep Sea Port, Greensprings School, Corona School and Pan African University.
2. Not far from Emerald Bay, is the exclusive and uber luxurious Amen Estate phase 1, developed by Redbrick Homes International Ltd, who are also the developers of the phase 2 as well. Their enviable track record of excellence in real estate development is a great boon to Emerald Bay.
3. The Emerald Bay title is secure, and free of “omo-onile”, “area-boys” and “Baba Alaye” activities. Title is C of O issued by Lagos State Government.
Prices and Payment Plans: One off Payment
Per Plot is 12m naira
initial deposit of 2M naira and spread balance over a period of 12 month
One Year Installment Payment Per Plot
(Survey Fees & Title Deeds)
AMEN ESTATE PHASE 2 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHERE IS Amen Estate, Phase 2?
ANSWER: It’s a stone’s throw from Amen Estate Phase 1 on Emerald Road, off Lekki- Epe Expressway, Lagos. About 10 mins to Pan African University and Amen and about 20 mins to the new airport, the new seaport, the Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery and Dangote Fertilizer Plant.
2. WHAT TYPE OF TITLE WILL THE BUYER GET?
ANSWER: C of O issued by Lagos State Government.
3. WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I GET AFTER FULL PAYMENT FOR MY LAND AND MY TITLE.
ANSWER: a. Official Receipt Immediately
b. Allocation Letter within 30 days
c. Title deeds and Survey within 30 days
4. IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
ANSWER: Yes. You must at least fence your land within 2 years and you must keep your land free of bush. If required, please note that this can be taken care of by management for a fee. (optional)
5. IS THERE ANY SERVICE CHARGE?
ANSWER: Yes. NGN show me yearly as contribution to maintenance of common areas & security.
6. IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN CONSTRUCT IN THE ESTATE?
ANSWER: Yes. The estate will be a low density estate whose general ambience will be peaceful, serene and spacious, as opposed to choked and “barracks like”.
Therefore, “Face-me-I-Face-you” (Tenement Building), Block of Flats, and high rise houses will not be permitted.
Thinking about over 200% return on Investment in 6 month.
For further inquiries, Site Inspection booking, please call US on +237032319166/+2349028980331(whatsapp enabled)
|Property Ref: 228569||Added On: 13 Feb 2018||Last Updated: 20 Feb 2018|
|Market Status: Available||Type: Residential Land||Total Area: 600 sqm|
Ela No Town Area, Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Interested in this property?
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Nigeria Property Centre makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Nigeria Property Centre has no control over the content. This property listing does not constitute property particulars.The information is provided and maintained by Jasons-dav Realtors Services.