The average price of houses for sale in Lagos is ₦71,300,000. The most expensive house costs ₦1,400,000,000,000 while the cheapest cost ₦325,000 . There are 84 available houses for sale in Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
For sale 2 numbers of 3 bedroom duplux and 2 numbers of 3bedroom flat on 916.658 sqmt, very spacious, bright interior with Marble/Granite Flooring Kitchen(with store) all rooms ensuite balcony, concrete pavements all around the compound POP ceilings, Security House at Allen, Community rooad Ikeja. Title: C of O in procession Price: 200m asking
Lovely 4bedroom duplex with BQ for sale @ abiola court chevron drive lekkiFeature include:Brand New house
All room en suite with Visitors toilet
very big living room with dinning area
All room come with Ac
well manage estate with 24 hours light
full time security
well located in good enviroment on a tarred rooadPrice: 65MContact:
It is a 4 bedroom bungalow with BQ located in Chevron estate, Satellite town with Central water treatment system and supply system, Central Sewage system, perfectly constructed Drainage system. There is a dual fence covering all the bungalows in the estate and also the Club house that is a storey building. The houses are well constructed by competent hand and they are also bullet proof.
*Decent and well maintained duplex with porch and mini flat boys quaters
*the property does not require an renovation
*Decent and Quiet environment
*This is a deal not to loose because the property is very compared to what is obtained in the estate.Price:75m netFor enquires and arrangement for inspection.
Please call: 08066309624/08188484294
For sale a propose office complex building on decking level good for bank, cooperate head office, eatery, super market, etc Location: ikorodu express road Title: CofO Land size: 660.335 sqmt Price: 85M
These 4 units of exquisite 5 bedroom semi-detached duplexes located at Park View, is now available for sale.These gorgeous properties costs 180 million naira per unit, boasts of modern family friendly features and offers all the luxurious comfort one could want in one of the Lagos’ premier addresses.To book an inspection, please call one of our Client relationship officers on either (234) 805 802 1495 or (234) 809 402 5634Features:* Located in an environment with well paved roads
* 5 bedrooms with 2 living rooms on ground and first floor
* Master bedroom (ensuite with jacuzzi)
* Built-In Wardrobes in all rooms
* 1 room BQ
* Water treatment plantSale Price: 180m
Agency Commission: 2.5% of total consideration
Palace Road, Oniru Private Estate,, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
3 units of Ultramodern Terrace duplex @ Oniru private estate, palace road complete with:
* fully fitted kitchen and large pantry
* jaccuzzi bath and walk in showers
* Ensuite maid quarters with utility room.
*spacious living room
* Spacious bedroom on 2 floors.
* Serviced with swimming pool,central Generator and gate house.N120m
Victory Park Estate, Via Femi Okunnu Road At Jakande Roundabout, Lekki, Lagos
FOR SALE: Brand new and superbly finished 4 bedroom semi-detached with boys quarter at Victory Park Estate, Lekki-Lagos.FEATURES:
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Well interlocked compound
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room ensuite with guest's toilet in the sitting room
- Large sitting rooms (Ground and first floor)
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Well fitted kitchen with electric/gas cooker, microwave oven, heat extractor, washing machine, etc.
- Professional maintenance team
- Corporate security
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Ample parking space
- Ensuite gate house
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Located in a safe, secured and serene mini-estate
- Located on a well interlocked road with excellent drainage network system
- It is a must-see (The finishing is incomparable)
- Title: Certificate of Occupancy (C of O)PRICE: N95millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-1-7605148, 08023224585, 08032065685 (WhatsApp), 08051956996
Email: [email protected]
BlackBerry Pin: 2BADCF86
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.