There are 15 available 1 bedroom houses in Abuja, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
FOR SALE: Brand New and Well Located Studio Apartments at Wuye Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Construction ongoing
- This property is conceived to provide exclusive, stylish and quality living experience for every occupier, while offering good investment opportunity for discerning investors.
- The property comes with its unique accommodation type in the neighborhood, has the features that make living enjoyable when fully completed and functional.KEY HIGHLIGHTS
* Cafe/Games room
* Virtual office space
* Gym/Dance studio
* Laundry mart
* Mini mart- Finished with quality fittings and fixtures
- All room en suite
- Personal Balconies
- Cable-Ready conduit ducting
- Inverter-Ready conduit ducting
- Well fitted kitchen with heat extractor
- Guest toilet at the sitting room
- Well secured environment
- Good road with well connected drainage network
- Floor finished with tiles
- Water heater in all the rooms
- Well defined dining area
- Round-the-clock security
- Expected Completion date is October 2018
- Flexible payments plan availablePROXIMITY
- About 5 minutes drive Central Business District
- About 30 minutes drive from Nnamdi Azikiwe International AirportLANDMARKS INCLUDES:
- Abuja City Gate, National Stadium, Abuja light rail station (connecting the airport and the CBD) and Wuye Ultra Modern MarketPRICE: N7,950,000 per annumFor further details/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Isaac: 08177766331 (Call/Whatsapp)
Larry: 08177766332 (Call/Whatsapp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/Whatsapp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate Agency and Marketing
- Real Estate Development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Off Main Street, Suncity Estate, Galadimawa, Abuja
We are offering for rent a well finished & Furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a serene, private and well managed estate known as SUNCITY ESTATE.
Rent: N1,000,000.Estate Service charge applies.Professional fees applies.
Serviced and furnished 1 bedroom duplex with all home furniture and electronics which includes, sofas, bed and mattress, air conditioners, electronics, cable TV, wardrobes, fridge, bathtub or shower, water heater, private kitchen with utensils if you want to cook your meal, private sitting room and the bedroom is upstairs so it gives you privacy from your visitors. It has a guest toilet. The rent is negotiated depending on how long stay is intended. Daily, weekly, Monthly and yearly letting are available. 2 and 3 bedroom duplexes are also available for groups or family to stay. Other services include 24hrs electricity, cleaning of apartment and changing of bed-sheets daily on demand, uniformed security, always cleaned up surroundings, gives you that privacy needed in a home. It's located in a private compound within the city in a serene environment and good access roads. Feel free to call for more enquiry.
Are you looking for a place that feels like home where you can have your quiet and be comfortable? Then make your reservation with us, we offer long and short stay for your vacation, business trip, short visit etc. Long stay attracts discount.. For further enquiries please contact me on the number provided
Onitsha Crst, Area 11, Central Business District, Abuja
*****very affordable self contain,1bedroom in Area 11.**
Located in a very nice,neat, serene area.Located just 5-10mins to the federal Secretariat in abuja, and 4mins to Area 1 final bus stop.
Prices for self contained start from N450k
While the 1 bedroom goes for N750k last.prices are non negotiable.
Mab Global Estate in collaboration with brains and hammers presents the first of its kind partnership arrangement. Well built/finished houses at affordable rate. Recession friendly prices and installmental payments. Call 08115755192 and 07066220949 for more information. It is 8mins away from the lifecamp roundabout. Everybody can participate.
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.