FOR SALE: Well located and highly functional 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow at Mbora, Abuja, FCT.FEATURES:
- Located in a well planned and organized estate
- Additional land by the corner for further development
- Worth far more when renovated
- Can easily be converted to a mini duplex
- Located in an estate
- Excellent space arrangement
- Spacious bedroom
- Constant clean water supply
- Excellent rental and resale values
- Very serene and secured environment
- Located on a tarred road
- Easy access to the express wayPRICE: N25 millionFor further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:Larry: 08177766332 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Isaac : 08177766331 (Call/ WhatsApp)BLUEHEDGE REALTORS
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: 08032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766331-2 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Tastefully finished 4 bedroom fully detached bungalow with servant quarters, all rooms ensuite, pop finishing, spacious bedrooms with huge living rooms, Guest toilet, nicely finished n spacious kitchen with store,corner piece, now selling at Mbora #55M, slightly negotiable. Agency fee is 5%.
Pls only serious client should call..
Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria. It is located in the centre of Nigeria, within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Abuja is a planned city, and was built mainly in the 1980s. It officially became Nigeria's capital on 12 December 1991, replacing Lagos, which is still the country's most populous city. At the 2006 census, the city of Abuja had a population of 776,298, making it one of the top ten most populous cities in Nigeria. The unofficial metropolitan area of Abuja is well over three million, which would make it the fourth largest urban area in Nigeria only surpassed by Lagos, Kano and Ibadan.