There are 13 available 4 bedroom detached bungalows in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The detached bungalows have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached bungalow listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A well maintained and solidly built 4 Bedrooms Detached bungalow with 3 receptions areas and 3 rooms Bq, swimming pool, corner piece, Large garden, 2 generators, security house, parking lot, etc on over 2,000 square metres of land in a Serene and secured location at Ikeja GRA. (Can be used for residential or commercial purposes).Rent: N 10 million Naira per annum.Kay-sogbet...
The property is well built
It has a 2 room ensuite bq
Its rooms are all spacious
Its floors are all tiled
It has a study room
It has a laundry and located on a corner piece land
It has an ample parking space
It is located in a well maintained area
It has a good title document
• Apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3 and 2 -seater couches and guest convenience
• Two living rooms with adorable furnishings and elegant dining set.
• All rooms en-suite with king-size beds and duvet
• Apartment is fully air conditioned
• Equipped gym house and bar
• Kitchen is fully fitted with modern design and equipped with cooking appliances (refrigerator, Gas Cooker, Microwave, utensils, etc)
• Laundry services available
• 2 parking spots within the apartment complex. Additional parking available outside the compound
• Power supply is guaranteed 24/7 as there is an automatic standby generator.
• Constant water supply
• Entertainment (satellite TV, DSTV and Wi-Fi)
• Steward services including driver and chef are available upon request
• Serene environment with lounge for relaxation
Car hire and driver available on request
Note: Rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
A well maintained and fantastically full detached five (5) Bedrooms bungalow with four (4) bedroom bq, gated standard swimming pool and parking space of 11 cars on a vast piece of land at along community lane, Allen Avenue, lkeja, Lagos.
Price: N 6.5 million Naira per annum
A very solid and well maintained 2 detached bungalows with all rooms ensuite, visitors toilets, tiled floors, water heaters, interlocked compound, fitted wardrobes, water heaters, spacious sitting rooms etc with good facilities on land measuring 975.490 square metres in a Serene and quiet neighbourhood at Oroleye Crescent, Awuse Estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.
Title: Registered Deed of Assignment.
Price: N 130 Million Naira Asking Price.Sam Adewumi
Adjacent To Governor's Hotel, Omole Phase 1, Ikeja, Lagos
A Strategically positioned Large piece of land measuring 1, 167 square metres of land with a detached bungalow fenced with gate on a Serene street adjacent to Peace hotel, the popular Governor hotel in omole phase one Estate, ikeja, Lagos.
N 95 million Naira slightly negotiableNote:
Please note that 5% of the purchase sum of this property shall be our commission.Bar. Helen
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.