There are 33 available detached duplexes in Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. The detached duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each detached duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A luxury 5 bedroom state of act design, good finished, spacious living room, master and kitchen, boys quarter with laundry room, en-suite security house, generator house , 2 main gates, serene and secured environment, 24/7 security at Awuse estate, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos, for more information please contact the Agent 07064570479
This property IS strategically located inside G Cappa estate by Sheraton hotel in ikeja
It's a 6 bedroom detached house with 2 bedroom Bungalow BQ and large land garden with ample space for further development
Size is 1467sqm
For inspection/further enquiry
E. O AJALA & ASSOCIATES
(ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS)
BLOCK B, SUITE 12, PRIMAL TEK PLAZA, OPPOSITE GOWON ESTATE, EGBEDA, LAGOS
Newly built Executive 4 bedroom detached house. spacious and ensuite with study room, fitted kitchen, laundry, big rear, store, palatial master room with Jacuzzi shower system, closed upper frontal terrace, family lounge and mini reception hall.
LOCATION:- In an Estate Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
A well maintained and solidly built 6 Bedroom detached house ensuite with visitors toilets, fitted wardrobes, fitted kitchen with 2 rooms Bq etc on Ajanaku street, Awuse Estate, for long leaseminimum of 2 yearrs Rent. Price: N 4.5 million Naira per annum negotiable. Depending on the number of years.
6 Abiodun Close, Off Toyin Street, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos
• Apartment furnished with simple elegance designed for easy and full living area with 3 and 2 -seater couches and guest convenience
• Two living rooms with adorable furnishings and elegant dining set.
• All rooms en-suite with king-size beds and duvet
• Apartment is fully air conditioned
• Equipped gym house and bar
• Kitchen is fully fitted with modern design and equipped with cooking appliances (refrigerator, Gas Cooker, Microwave, utensils, etc)
• Laundry services available
• 2 parking spots within the apartment complex. Additional parking available outside the compound
• Power supply is guaranteed 24/7 as there is an automatic standby generator.
• Constant water supply
• Entertainment (satellite TV, DSTV and Wi-Fi)
• Steward services including driver and chef are available upon request
• Serene environment with lounge for relaxation
Note: Rates are not fixed, and are subject to change without notice, based on demand, and day of the week it is let out
This is a brand new apartment with all the necessary facilities .
- it comes with a Full DSTV plan.
- All rooms en-suites.
- Contemporary furniture .
- Adequate parking space .
- 24 hours light .
- Secured and serene environment .
- Fully fitted kitchen .
- Paved road and easy to access the express .
- It comes with a lovely swimming pool.
* Its a 5 bedroom detached duplex
* Has massive rooms
* 2 sitting rooms
* Has a 2 bedroom flat bq
* Another room bq
* A security house
Location : Off salvation road, Opebi - Ikeja , Lagos
Rent : #5,000,000 per annum negotiable
Well Maintained 5 bedroom detached duplex with a room BQ, in a serene and secured environment at Opebi Ikeja Lagos.
For more enquiries and arrangement to view please contact [email protected]
No 1 Obasa Road off Oba Akran Avenue Ikeja Lagos
This exquisitely furnished apartment is a true definition of class and style. The environment is both serene and secured and the facilities available are: 24hr Power supply, therapeutic Garden, Gym, WiFi, WiFi enabled SmartTV, workspace with printer and free paper, fully equipped kitchen with washing Machine, DSTV etc.
Also available for movie shoots
*Newly built 4 Bedroom terrace duplex on 3 floors with fitted wardrobes, fitted kitchen with Gas cooker, heat extractor, microwave etc. Off Salvation road Opebi , Ikeja. N65 m*
For more Details: 08035730141
A well designed 5 bedroom duplex with all rooms en suit
- guest toilet
- POP ceilings
- fitted kitchen
- swimming pool
- water heaters
- boys quarters
- interlocking pavement
- spacious rooms and living room
- big compound
- parking space
- good road network
- located in a secured and serene environment
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.