Two bedroom Penthouse apartment along Murtala Mohammed Airport Road, Ikeja. It is located just 5min away from the airport.All rooms are en suite with modern day state of the art facilities. The kitchen is well equipped and a cook is readily available to prepare your desired dish on request.(This is also a good party house with our DJ set available and an outdoor lounge that can sit around 20 people. However price for party is quite different from normal stay).Features
* 24 hours power supply.
* Gated compound and estate with round the clock uniformed security guards
* Contemporary furnished living room with leather sofa
* Flat screen TV, DSTV, Multiroom wireless speaker systems and DJ Set (for parties)
* 2 bedrooms with King/Queen size beds
* Fully air-conditioned
* Unlimited fast WiFi service
* Snooker pool
* Fitted kitchen equipped with appliances, silverware, dinnerware, range and so on
* Tiled bathrooms and jacuzzi with built-in water heater and shower system
* Alarm system and fire extinguisher
* Family size refrigerator
* Outdoor lounge with great view
* Secure parking space
* Fortified iron door
* House cleaning service
Available for sale in an estate in adeniyi jones, ikeja; An aesthetic newly built and contemporary designed en-suite two bedrooms house
Fully fitted kitchen.
Dedicated dinning area.
Armed security guards
Ikeja is part of what is known as Lagos Mainland. As well as been the State Capital, Ikeja is also a Local Government Headquarter. Official census figure put the population of Ikeja at about 4.5 million people which is keenly contested by the Lagos State Government. However, A United Nation's 2011 data suggests Ikeja is plausibly home to 11.2 million people. Ikeja is one of the most densely populated parts of Lagos State.