There are 13 available 1 bedroom houses in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
1 bedroom shared apartment to let at Ologolo Road, Agungi. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas cooker, oven, microwave and deep freezer. The house is accessible to the road, just five minutes walk or 2 minutes drive. In a peaceful neighborhood and neat compound.PRICE: 600Kfor inspection, call or whatsapp: 07045612167.
Tastefully decorated en suite rooms in a detached duplex in a gated estate , having 24/7 electricity and water supply in an exclusive area of Lekki, Lagos State . It is close to the Nigerian Conservation Foundation and the Lekki Art market. It is suitable for business persons coming into Lagos who need a comfortable environment to work and sleep.
My property is located in the heart of Lekki. A minute drive from Lekki conservation center and 5 minutes drive to the shopping mall and eateries. The property is adequately secured 24-7. Our serene environments are suitable for business, leisure and an urban getaway. Experience home away from home. Call 07065977815 or 08100923433 to book
FOR SALE:Brand New and Lavishly Finished 1 Bedroom block of flats at lekki, Lagos.FEATURES:
- Very secured estate
- Very clean well treated water
- Large compound space
- Spacious bedrooms
- Beautifully finished kitchen with pantry
- Very spacious kitchen
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Generous parking space
- Very good rental and resale values (It's a worthwhile investment)
- Located in a secured and serene area
- Fully interlocked estate with excellent drainage, hence, area is not proned to flooding
- Fully built-up neighbourhood with excellent drainage network system
- It is a must-see
- Title: Governor's ConsentPRICE: N13.5millionFOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/ ARRANGEMENT FOR INSPECTION, PLEASE CONTACT:Bunmi: 08143633965HOMESWTHOME AND CO.
- Estate agency & Property marketing
- Real estate development & Advisory
Email: [email protected]
Tastefully furnished short let rooms
Built and designed for Shortlet purpose- Rooms en-suite
- Guest Toilet
- Kitchen Appliances (gas cooker, electric kettle, refrigerator, microwave oven)
- Laundry area (washing machine and pressing iron)
- Considerable power supply. Say 75% of time.
- Clean and serene environment
- Swimming pool
- Mini basket ball court
- Nearness to eatries
- Non flood area
- Gated Estate.Smallest room (1 unit) is ₦17,000 /night
Big rooms (2 units) is ₦20,000/nightThe above shares a common sitting area and a Kitchenette (microwave, sink, gas cooker, refrigerator)Pent house (1 unit) is ₦35,000 / night.Pent house is a combination of a room (en-suite), a kitchenette (microwave, sink, water dispenser and a refrigerator) and a guest toilet.A fantastic and affordable option to a hotel.
STANDARD BEDROOMS now available in Lekki Phase 1- Price from N15,000 per day.Amenities and Services• Free WiFi
• cable TV
• Utilities – 24hrs electric
• 6'6 x 6 size bed with headboard
• Air condition
• Loveseat or chair
• Coffee table
• 32 inch TV with remote
• Framed art
• En suite bathroom
• Parking options
• Fitness facilities
• Business services and meeting rooms
• Dining Area
• Game Area
• Customer Care
Lekki is a city located in the eastern part of Lagos. Lekki is a naturally formed peninsula, adjoining to its west Victoria Island and Ikoyi districts of Lagos, with the Atlantic Ocean to its south, Lagos Lagoon to the north, and Lekki Lagoon to its east; however, the city's southeast which ends at around the western edge of Refuge Island, adjoins the eastern part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA.
The peninsula is approximately 70 to 80km long, with an average width of 10km. Lekki currently houses several Estates, gated residential developments, agricultural farmlands, areas allocated for a Free Trade Zone, with an airport, and a sea port under construction. The proposed land use master plan for the Lekki envisages the Peninsula as a "Blue-Green Environment City", expected to accommodate well over 3.4 million residential population and an additional non-residential population of at least 1.9 million.