There are 707 available houses in Victoria Island (VI), Lagos, Nigeria. The houses have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each house listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Oniru, Victoria Island Extension, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
4 Bedroom Terraced Duplex
Fully Serviced and fitted with Air Conditioner, Washing Machine/dryer.
Spacious Rooms and Large Kitchen fully fitted as well.
Pool and A GymNote: The Landlord will not sell with the furniture
Off Ligali Ayorinde Rd, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
A neatly built 12 bedroom Semidetached duplex , situated at Akin Ogunlewe , Victoria Island.
Very spacious rooms (3 on each floor)
Each room is en-suite.
Spacious living area and lobbies
A central stairway dividing both units.
A 4 bedroom service quarters ( 2 per unit)
Ample parking space
Multiple entry and exit points, which makes the location easily accessible.
Suitable for commercial use
Luxury 3 Bedroom Terrace House for rent at oniru Victoria island Lagoscontact:Almighty properties ltd
We lease house/build/let/land sales and property development
Office address: Suite 11b east wing tbs, onikan, lagos.
Blackberry Pin: 74CFBB2D.facilities include:Green area.
1 room Bq.
Ample parking space.
Brand New Four(4) Bedroom Duplex with BqCompound comprises of three(3) units of four(4) bedroom duplex with bq each.Features include:
Good access road
Water treatment plant
Fully-fitted kitchen with cooker, extractor, washing machine, oven
e.t.c.Title: Governor's ConsentEnquiries, contact : 08026820114 or 09082920052
Inside An Estate, Near 4point, By Sheraton, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
Available for sale is this Newly built 2 available units of 4 bedroom en suite terrace duplex with Big BQ located inside Oniru estate Victoria IslandFEATURES:
- 5 bedroom trendy semi-detached duplex withtwo parking space each unit spacious parking compound
- 2 cars parking Garage per tenant
- One room en suite BQ
- Marble flooring and fittings
- Well tarred road, good neighborhood with one entrance and one exit for security checks
- fitted kitchen with oven, Gas cookers,
- House is adorned with top-notch finishing
- All room en-suite with guest's toilet at the entrance of the sitting room
- Separate Dining Area
- second sitting room upstairs
- 2-units of generators
-Treated water borehole and overhead tanks in each unit
- Very big and trendy fitted kitchen with store
- Quite appealing rental/lease value of property in this location
- Accessibility is via 4-Point By SheratonPrice: N100 Million naira.
Agency - 5% 0f Pricekindly call or email 08080522756; [email protected] for inquiries and to schedule inspection.
We are passionate about our services in Estate agency and Property marketing, Real estate development and Advisory.Our Customers is our Core strength as we strive to give them satisfactory services.
Call us for more inquiries and to schedule an inspection.
Lekki Right Hand Side, Oniru, Victoria Island (VI), Lagos
A Nicely built and standard house for short let at Oniru, Lekki Right Hand Side LEkki Lagos
- A four bedrooms all rooms en-suit
- Nice parlor with a dinning
- Fitted kitchen with gas cooking, heat extractor, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Internet facilities Wi-Fi/WLAN
- Serene environment
- Washing machine, dryer and pressing Iron
- 24hrs security
- 24hrs power supply
- Good road network
- And Lots more...Call to book for an appointment for viewing while offer last...
Victoria Island (VI) is an affluent area that encompasses a former island of the same name that sits between Lagos Island and the Lekki Peninsula in the Lagos Lagoon. It is the main business and financial centre of Lagos in Lagos State, Nigeria. Victoria Island is one of the most exclusive and expensive areas to live in Nigeria. The town and island lie within the boundaries of the Eti-Osa LGA.
Originally designated an upscale residential area, failing infrastructure and overcrowding in the old business district on Lagos Island and lax zoning enforcement in Victoria Island led to a mass migration of businesses over the last twenty-five years. Today, Victoria Island is one of Nigeria's busiest centres of banking and commerce, with most major Nigerian and international corporations headquartered on the Island.
The Island has continued to rapidly develop and along with Ikoyi, is a favourite spot for Nigerians and foreigners to live and play.