There are 15 available terraced duplexes in Opic, Isheri North, Lagos, Nigeria. The terraced duplexes have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each terraced duplex listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
Off Lagos-ibadan Expressway, Opic, Isheri North, Lagos
KING’S COURT, OPIC, ISHERI NORTH, LAGOS
This is your invitation to experience a unique life in an exclusive environment. King’s Court is a 3 wing 4-bedroom 2-floor semi-detached terraced triplex situated in a well-secured estate called DISCOVERY GARDEN in Isheri North, just 6 minutes drive from Magodo Phase 1, Isheri, 3 minutes drive from Berger by Lagos Ibadan expressway and 8 minutes drive from Alausa, Ikeja. This edifice will showcase contemporary, simple yet quality building structure and finishes. The unique structure at completion will boast of the following features:
• Modern day fitted kitchen with marble work-tops, gas cooker, gas/electric oven, microwave oven, heat extractor, modern day cabinetry and a pantry
• Dining area
• Laundry area with a washing machine
• Main lounge with an ante-room and guest toilet, Family lounge and Private lounge inside the master bedroom.
• 4 en-suite bedrooms inclusive of Master Bedroom with Jacuzzi, fitted wardrobes and bathrooms with walk in shower and water heater
• 2 exclusive car parking spaces
• Vitrified floor and wall tiles
• Quality, durable, stainless internal and external wall paintings and stones
• Modern day European Security and internal American Panel doors
• Air-conditioners pre-installations
• Large fenestration, lighting and ample sit-out terraces
Price is N25.5m outright and N28m if you are breaking payment for not more than 3 months.
Project is at 95% completion stage of construction.
GROUND FLOOR ARRANGEMENT AND PLAN LAYOUT
MAIN LIVING AREA WITH DINING (24 SQM)
VISITOR’S TOILET (2 SQM)
ANTE ROOM (4 SQM)
KITCHEN WITH PANTRY (11 SQM)
FIRST FLOOR ARRANGEMENT AND PLAN LAYOUT
FAMILY LOUNGE (10 SQM)
BEDROOM 1 (16 SQM)
BEDROOM 1 TOILET (5 SQM)
BEDROOM 2 (14 SQM)
BEDROOM 2 TOILET (4 SQM)
LAUNDRY (5 SQM)
TERRACE (5 SQM)
SECOND FLOOR ARRANGEMENT AND PLAN LAYOUT
MASTER BEDROOM (24 SQM)
MASTER BEDROOM TOILET (7 SQM)
BEDROOM 3 (21 SQM)
BEDROOM 3 TOILET (6 SQM)
TERRACE (5 SQM)
By Riverside College, Off Association Drive, Opic, Isheri North, Lagos
Located in Opic Estate, Abosede Court features self-catering accommodation with a terrace and free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony. This 4-bedroom apartment will provide you with 2 satellite flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, air conditioning and a living room. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.
Property is 20mins drive from Murtala Mohamed International airport
FOR: SALE: Well Located, Brand New and Tastefully Finished 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex at Isheri North, Lagos.
Available for sale is this beautiful and strategically located 4 bedroom terrace duplex. With no doubt, this is one of the best houses in the estate (Isheri North GRA)
- Big family lounge with balcony
- Located on a tarred road with well connected drainage
- Perfect finishing combined with great architecture
- The house is adorned with top-notch quality fittings/ fixtures
- Excellent space arrangement
- All room en suite with guests toilet in the sitting room
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Solid security doors covering all entry points
- Ample parking space
- Modern sanitary wares
- Lovely wardrobes in all room.
- Constant clean water supply
- Easy access to the express way
- Stable electricity supply within the environment
For further enquiries/ arrangement for inspection, please contact:
Segun: 08177766158 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Seun: 08177766002 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Patrick: 08177766110 (Call/ WhatsApp)
- Estate agency and Property marketing
- Real estate development and Advisory
Tel: +234-8032065685 (Call/ WhatsApp), 08177766110-9 (Call/ WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Fully Furnished Brand new four (4) bedroom duplex with room and parlour bq
-Modern Interior /-Design for the Living room And Kitchen
-One Bedroom Room BQ
-All rooms en suite
- Quality sanitary wares
- Family lounge
-Ample Parking Space for 3 cars
-Fully Fitted Kitchen
- TV set
-Wash Hand Basin
- Bore hole
- Air Condition fitted in all rooms
- King size mattress in all bedrooms
- Electrical fittings ready
- Tv sets
-Paved & Access Road e.t.c
- Secured Estate
Isheri Gra By Channels Tv, Opic, Isheri North, Lagos
4 Units of Terrace Houses of 4 Bedrooms (all rooms en-suite).
Each unit is to be finished with vitrified floor tiles, high quality fixtures & fittings, Built in wardrobes, etc.
The compound will be finished with inter-locking paving stones with parking space for 2 cars per unit in a serene environment
Good accessibility into Lagos Metropolis and neighbouring communities
Site and services in place; electrification already in place for the community and road paving and drainages on-going.
Close proximity to markets and schools
Lagos is a port and the most populous city in Nigeria. It is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos according to the Lagos State Government, was 17.5 million. These figures are however disputed by the Nigerian Government and judged unreliable by the National Population Commission of Nigeria. The latest reports estimate the population at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa.
Lagos is a metropolitan area which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by long sand spits such as Bar Beach, which stretch up to 100 kilometres (62 miles) east and west of the mouth. From the beginning, Lagos has expanded on the mainland west of the lagoon and the conurbation, including Ikeja (which is the capital of Lagos) and Agege, now reaches more than 40 kilometres (25 miles) north-west of Lagos Island. Some suburbs include Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry, and more local councils have recently been created, bringing the total number of local governments in Lagos to 57.